Height:5.10
Bust: 32
Waist: 23
Hips: 34
Agency: Society / Elite Worldwide

Prada Resort 2019 (Debut)

Kaila_Wyatt_D.jpg

Vogue

Interesting face. I was checking her instagram, she's quite stunning.

Dior Haute Couture S/S 2019

Kaila_Wyatt.jpg

Nowfashion

Dior Haute Couture S/S 2019

Kaila_Wyatt.jpg

Nowfashion

Giambattista Valli Haute Couture 2019

vogue

Carolina Herrera SS19 New York

Coach 1941 SS19 New York

Rodarte SS19 New York

Boss SS19 New York

3.1 Phillip Lim SS19 New York (Opened)

vogue

Meet the EMT Turned Model Ruling New York Fashion Week
SEPTEMBER 10, 2018 3:21 PM
by JANELLE OKWODU

In an emergency Kaila Wyatt could save you, but don't put her on the spot. "I am technically licensed to help save your life, but don't hold me to it please," shared Wyatt with a smile. On the runway this week for Rodarte, Boss, and 3.1 Phillip Lim—which she opened—the 22-year-old Hot Springs, Arkansas, native is one of the season’s breakout stars, but she didn’t want to step into an unpredictable business like fashion without having a backup plan. An ace at anatomy and physiology while in high school, she trained as an emergency medical technician, eventually getting a degree in nursing. Wyatt was ready to become a paramedic until she decided to send in an email application to an agency in Los Angeles. “I opted out of getting into modeling straight out of high school,” said Wyatt, who prioritized her education. “[But] I decided that since I had a plan B career, I could finally take the leap.”

Wyatt’s leap was well timed. She attracted the attention of the team at Prada and made her debut during the brand’s Resort 2019 event back in May, and has been working nonstop since. Whisked away to Dior’s Chantilly show, the Paris Haute Couture shows, and work in Korea, Wyatt has now gone global, something she appreciates. “Before I started I had never even traveled outside of southern U.S., now I’ve been all around the U.S. and multiple countries in just a few months,” said Wyatt, who views her breakneck schedule as the best and most challenging part of the job. “I love to get to visit all of the new places, but on the other hand, it also can take a lot out of you.”

At the rate she’s going, Wyatt will soon find herself adding London and Milan to the list of cities she’s visited for work—and she’s up for the challenge. Though 2018 has already been a whirlwind, she’s looking forward to what comes next. “I always try to stay humble and appreciative of everything that has happened to me so far,” she said. “Especially in this industry.” Clearly ready for action, Wyatt was unfazed by the raindrops at Rodarte’s Marble Cemetery show, and even the torrential downpour at Dior’s Chantilly extravaganza, taking the bad weather in stride. The wealth of outdoor shows suits her just fine. “The rain adds some kind of fierceness to the vibe—it felt so exhilarating to walk the runway in the pouring rain,” said Wyatt. Spoken like a true professional.

Meet the Top Models of Spring 2019
OCTOBER 18, 2018 6:16 AM
by JANELLE OKWODU

Spring 2019’s castings, it’s that personality matters. Gone are the days of the cookie-cutter runway star—the models who made the biggest impact this season did so by being different. Whether it was an all-American beauty who trained as an EMT before conquering Dior and Maison Margiela, or a Colombian newcomer who worked at a plastics factory only weeks prior to walking for Miuccia Prada and Hedi Slimane, they rose to the top by embracing their individuality. You won’t see the next Gigi Hadid or Kendall Jenner on the list of faces that stood out this season, but you’ll find something even better: 12 impressive young women about to take fashion by storm.

05-top-ten-ss19-models.jpg

5/12

Kaila Wyatt (The Society Management)
Instagram: @kbeewyatt
Hometown: Hot Springs, Arkansas
Highlights: Rodarte, Celine, Dries Van Noten

An EMT turned runway star, Kaila Wyatt headed into fashion month with momentum and went on to dominate in all four cities. The redhead is versatile, which allowed her to move seamlessly between ethereal Rodarte muse and New Wave cool kid at Hedi Slimane’s Celine.

Photo: Getty Images
Get to Know the Top Models of the Spring 2019 Shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->