Kaja D

fashiongirl28

Reaction score
She is so cute and she MUST have a Therad :wub: Such a lovely face :heart: Kaja I can´t wait for your future .I am sure you will be book very well :crush:

Some infortmations to her :wink:
height : 172
bust : 75
waist : 59
hips : 88
born : 1992

she is with Gaga Models
nic.gif

gaga models

She is so gorgeous :heart: It makes me speakless that someone can be so gorgeous and perfect :heart:
nic.gif

ramka_foto_tl.gif
ramka_foto_tr.gif
ramka_foto_ml.gif
nic.gif

gaga

Last edited by a moderator:
Great find, she's a bit small but with eyes like hers it should be too much of a problem. Very Gorban, I'd say :D:wub:

Oh yes, I thought it was Irina Gorban when I opened the thread and saw the first pic ! :P

I also see a ressemblance with Viktoriya Sasonkina, especially the eyes and the way they express a quiet yet intense drama in the making

which all in all makes her look very unique :heart:
I adore her faceshape :bunny:

Oh yes, I thought it was Irina Gorban when I opened the thread and saw the first pic ! :P

I also see a ressemblance with Viktoriya Sasonkina, especially the eyes and the way they express a quiet yet intense drama in the making

which all in all makes her look very unique :heart:
I adore her faceshape :bunny:

Truth she's less Gorban-ish when it comes to her expressions. She surely has their ethereal look and incredible eyelids but also the impish side that made our beloved Viktoriya so famous :lol::heart:

Oh! An interesting girl ^_^ Thanks for the thread :flower:

I definitely see the Gorban & Vika references.

Aren´t this super gogeous Polaroids ? They are just perfect and super cute & gorgeous ...:wub: I can´t wait for seeing more from her ...:crush:

Meet Kaja !

Kaja @ Gaga (Poland)
What happens when we find the most eye-catching girl of an agency with a lot of eye-catchers ? We want to showcase her as soon as possible. That's why we decided to show you Kaja right now. From Gaga, in Poland which is no other than the home of Jac, this season's stunner. So, meet another of their stunners. She's not taller than 5'8 (172 exactly) but she belongs to these kind of models you can't forget after seeing them once (like Ksenia and Irina Gorban or Viktoriya Sasonkina). Girls who can bring emotions to their pictures and know how to work out expressions. Kasia looks cute as a bird, with her huge, intense brown eyes and delicate features. Refinement. Meet the graceful bird, ready to fly

mariemaud.canablog.com

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks different on polaroids but still cute:wub: I like her

^thank you! I especially adore those b&w photos:wub:

she def has a interesting face

with those photos with that red dress in #3 i can see her at mcqueen
is that a big call?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member