*model
*son of designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac

Kallean de Castelbajac

Date of Birth
6 July 1983, Paris, France

Birth Name
Count Louis-Marie Caellan de Castelbajac

Mini Biography

Born in Paris, France, Castelbajac is the youngest of two children. Growing up in an artistic household, father being acclaimed French fashion designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac and mother American writer Catherine de Castelbajac, he was exposed early on to the freedom of expression. Drawing with the likes of Keith Haring and others. Castelbajac is of one, of the oldest and most illustrious families in France dating more than a 1000 years.

Castelbajac's passion for acting was ignited, while attending Oundle school in England, by participating in the plays. He then later began at the age of 16, back in France, collaborating with his brother on short movies. In 2002, at the age of 19, Castelbajac moved to Los Angeles. Though working odd jobs, Castelbajac first significant role was playing opposite Milla Jovovich in the controversial Caligula by Francesco Vezzoli. Soon thereafter, he was cast to be part of a Nespresso short movie/commercial starring George Clooney and directed by Michel Gondry. This and other things contributed to Castelbajac landing a role opposite Kim Cattrall in the pilot Him and Us directed by Charles Shyer. One of Castelbajac's dreams came true when he was asked to part-take in a project for the Louvre in Paris, voicing the role of anti-hero Maldoror, for famed artist Mike Kelley's visual installation.
IMDb Mini Biography By: Deborah Zarney​

i've been looking for him on google and i love his classy style.
born to wear suits:heart:

I'm in love with his style.

elle.fr,jj,zimbio

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

same source
[/FONT]

Wow, i'm jealous of Dita. He is soo good looking. Plus, he seems to have a good sense of fashion, he dresses very well.

^ I agree he does dress very well for a guy. He looks just as good in a suit as he does a t-shirt and jeans. Dita is definitely a lucky girl!

he's beautiful, reminds me of jude law though louis-marie has a much more elegant classic appeal imo

^ I was also curious about that? I'm sure they must be else we woulda heard the break-up rumours by now. He and Dita are perfect together. Neo-burlesque sex siren and French multi-talent. Now I just need to find me one of those (the latter, that is).

^ Actually, when Dita was here in Melbourne last year the local paper reported that they had separated and she was seen around town with a different guy. But that's the *only* time I've ever heard of it.

Edit: Here's the article, from last November. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/archive...such-a-von-tease/story-fn6pls5z-1226186249332

If it's true it's a shame because they looked sooooo good together, but then again, I may now have a chance, no? *keeps dreaming* :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread should be renamed "Louis-Marie de Castelbajac", his first name isn't Kallean :huh:

Louis Marie de Castelbajac attends the 'Memphis' Fine jewelry collection launch as part of Paris Fashion Week at Mona Bismarck American Center on January 26, 2016 in Paris, France

wireimage

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->