Kamali Kulture by Norma Kamali

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
Norma Kamali showed a retro fabulous fall 2012 collection yesterday and simultaneously debuted her new affordable line Kamali Kulture, which is comprised of cute, everyday pieces and chic office wear. If you're looking for a great little black jersey dress to toss in your suitcase while traveling or mix-and-match suiting that'll glam up your corporate wardrobe, look no further. Come check it out...

Here's a look at Norma Kamali's main line, OMO, for fall.
0216-omo-norma-kamali-fall-2012_fa.jpg

And here's the fall 2012 Kamali Kulture collection, which features cute stripes and leopard print pieces in addition to pinstripe suiting and jersey basics.
0216-kamali-kulture-norma-kamali-fall-2012_fa.jpg

The crux of the Kamali Kulture line, those basic, wear-it-every-day items, are available now on the brand's just-launched e-commerce site, KamaliKulture.com.
0216-kamali-kulture-norma-kamali_fa.jpg

Norma told us "the economy and my experience collaborating with Walmart" inspired her to launch this new affordable line. She also let us know that Kamali Kulture will also eventually expand into categories like shoes, denim and outerwear. Fab!

glamour.com

it's a little late, but i couldn't find a thread anywhere on tFS about this...
there are shoes and stuff now on the site as well...
it's also sold on amazon.com
if anyone is interested...

ABOUT

I am very excited to share my dream come true to present a collection of timeless styles under $100 available on the internet. The styles I have chosen are not watered down versions of the OMO collection, but a collection of styles that everyone needs to have in their wardrobe. Everyone needs timeless styles jersey dresses that are a go to for family functions to school event for the kids, from work to dinner dates. Classic suiting that is not super styled but so well fitting and simply elegant that the individual components will work back to the most fashion forward styles or jeans and a tee shirt. Most of all it is a line I wear and my customers can enjoy. All the women that look at fashion skeptically, especially when a budget is most important, can have fun with this collection.

kamalikulture.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->