Kamilla Alnes

ax80

Reaction score
I really like this girl. She was featured on The Ones to Watch:

HEARTBREAKERS
The news from up north is merry - and not just because it’s the Christmas season. Norway’s Heartbreak agency has unveiled some serious new faces. There’s mischievous Malin Elisabeth Kvande, exotic Kaya Aurora, super striking Eilen Katarina, aspiring actress Cathrin Rozenkrans, dollface Kamilla Alnes, and boy wonder Sindre Skoglund, who has an editorial due out in i-D (and a shoot scheduled with a major, major photographer). Be on high alert for these naughty but nice newcomers!

heartbreakkamilla1.jpg

First Name: Kamilla
Last Name: Alnes
Nationality: Norwegian
Hair Color: Light brown/Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Place of Birth: Ålesund, Norway
Height: 5'9.5" ; 177 cm
Bust: 32"1/2 ; 83 cm
Waist: 23"1/2 ; 60 cm
Hips: 35" ; 90 cm
Shoes: (US) 7 1/2 ; (EU) 38
Agencies: Heartbreak/TopModels, FM London (recently), Metropolitan Paris, Java Munich

Her showcard for Metropolitan for SS09:
Kamilla_Ashowcardmetro.jpg

theones2watch, mdc

She is last year's winner of Norway's Top Model (2007). Photos from the show:
gruppebilde.jpg

program_02_kamilla.jpg

program_03_kamilla.jpg

program_04_kamilla.jpg

program_05_kamilla.jpg

program_06_kamilla.jpg

program_07_kamilla.jpg

program_08_kamilla.jpg

program_09_kamilla.jpg

program_10_kamilla.jpg

program_11_kamilla.jpg

program_12_kamilla.jpg

TopModel LJ

Shes really pretty! I like the shape of her face too.

I found these pictures of her on flickr, Im pretty sure these are her.. She was credited as Kamilla A, the photographer put her as being with Women Milan but she isnt on the website.. So maybe she was with them at one time, or maybe they havent updated their website.. I dont know? Only 3 images unfortunately..
rit8ut.jpg

2n6i4g.jpg

One big image:

flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
I found these pictures of her on flickr, Im pretty sure these are her.. She was credited as Kamilla A, the photographer put her as being with Women Milan but she isnt on the website..

That's Kamilla alright.. After winning Norway's Next Top Model, she won a contract with Woman, so it's probably from back then..
All pictures found from flickr is taken by Eirik Slyngstad.. A young rising fashion photographer also from Aalesund.
2955011556_f82115dbcc.jpg

Source: flickr.com

hmmm....i like!!!

she has gorgeous features

This is her old hair style. It looks gorgeous on her even though it's not so versatile.
kamillamake.jpg

seher.no

Such a gorgeous girl! She looks amazing with her old haircut, I hope she goes back to it..

Is she doing anything new?

She's currently with Metropolitan Models Paris, and I found her in FM Agency's portfolio over new faces.. Don't know exactly what she's been up to lately, but I believe she's doing various work around Paris, and is currently over in London probably doing some work..

Yeah, I hope she does get a show card this year as well. Maybe try both London and Paris. I'd love to see her on the runway.

She did actually. She walked for Azzedina Alaïa. She works a lot with him, I've read somewhere. This is the only picture I seemed to find.

kamilla13alaia190.jpg

nytimes.com

She walked for Björn Borg and Leila Hafzi at Oslo Fashion Week. She also recently did a campaign for Norwegian roots.no ( http://www.eurosko.no/kategori/304/brosjyrer.html , click down in the right corner for further pictures in the flash-brochure).
In a interview with a local newspaper she says that this Fall she hopes to get signed with an agency in New York.

327x.jpg

503x.jpg

Source: db.no

She has finally showed up! :smile:
I think this girl has something on the runway. If marketed right, she could go places. I mean, there's no denying that she has a wonderful beautiful face!

She was at FIN RTW F/W 10-11 Copenhagen.

kamilafin12659997181.jpg
kamilafin12659997411.jpg
kamillafin12659996531.jpg

kamillafin12659996801.jpg
kamillafin12659997031.jpg
kamillafin12659997551.jpg

copenhagenfashionweek.com

And New York! :D
G-Star RTW F/W 10-11 New York.

kamillagstar00260m.jpg
kamillagstar00440m.jpg

style.com