Kanye West arrested at LAX

LetThemEatCake

Reaction score
qp2xit.jpg

Uh-oh….we have another celeb that’s been arrested.

This time it’s Kanye West who was handcuffed and booked at LAX for felony vandalism.
A still photographer was trying to take pics of Kanye at the American Airlines terminal. According to our guy on the scene, Kanye allegedly confronted the photog and smashed his camera to the ground.
Our photog then began videotaping the scene when Kanye’s assistant grabbed our camera — a struggle ensued and the assistant threw the video camera to the ground, breaking it.
When Kanye realized our camera guy had videotaped the incident, he rushed our guy and yelled, “Gimme that f**king tape!”
Kanye? Not wanting attention? Stranger things have not happened!

fadedyouthblog

Why was he flying AA? Fly Alaska!

yeah but still its annoying. paps have been really out of control, causing accidents and all this nonsense. its not every moment of every day a photog needs to be taken. id do the same thing then pull some bjork moves on them!

As long as the police didn't beat him up..It doesn't matter to me.. I find him annoying..:blink:

hes a tad annoying. but idk i would be too. idk i just really love kanye. everything about him.

I sometimes forget, that his mother die recently,possibly he is still coping

i bet he is. they were like really close, not saying no one isnt with their mothers, but you could always tell the love they had. saddd.

paps are still aholes tho

As long as the police didn't beat him up..It doesn't matter to me.. I find him annoying..:blink:

I find him annoying as well, he's so self-destructive. :blink: Like his music but the personality is awful...

It's just amazing that he didn't hit the cops! He went nuts...

i like kayne and the paps are very annoying but he's always asking for attention

Yeah but people should know by now that attacking paparazzi is not worth it. All you do is fuel it. I know his mother died recently and I felt really bad when I read it but it doesnt give him an excuse to be rude, smashing someones camera is uncalled for.

I really like his music, but I hate it when he is allways after attention. Normally he poses for the camera's, but when he has not been in the news/papers/magazines for a while he decides to smash a camera in the middle of LAX airport where the most paps are.
On the other hand, it would be really annoying when all you want to do is go on a flight, but then you have all the paps around you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->