Kanye West disrespects fur-free Stella McCartney show; Pink calls him an idiot!

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
This made me laugh. :rofl:

This is what Pink said in an interview.
"He just wouldn't shut up about how he loved fur. I mean, he's saying this to me, the PETA guy and Paul McCartney! I was just so grossed out by him. I'm like "You're an idiot!" I have one piece of advice for Kanye – know your audience!

Last edited by a moderator:
She's so funny, I didn't even know he was at the show or wears fur!

Here's a full quote:
"Kanye West is the person pissing me off right now. I was at Stella McCartney's Paris fashion show with the vice president of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, Paul McCartney and Kanye West. The entire time Kanye is going, 'They need more fur in this show'. He just wouldn't shut up about how he loved fur. I mean, he's saying this to me, the PETA guy and Paul McCartney! I was just so grossed out by him. I'm like, 'You're an idiot!' There are so many people who I think are a waste of skin and he's up there. I should wear him. Go on, donate yourself Kanye. People can wear your fur."

Kanye is funny and these vegan, Peta freaks need to calm the f*** down and hug a tree or something.

I'm not a fan of PETA at all, but I'm even more not a fan of Kanye, but damn :rofl: "You're an idiot!"
Finally someone speaks the truth!! What a douche ..

That is such a douche move of Kanye, I'm not going to lie.

Idiot vs. Irrelevant.

It's times like this when you wish that MTV still aired Celebrity Deathmatch. :(

Kanye is a complete idiot.

You don't go to a Stella show and complain about the lack of fur if you claim you know that much about fashion. He is a clown, yes, but also a complete idiot. Maybe Stella should stick to her guns and not invite any celeb who wears fur to her shows... of course then she would end up with only Pink!

Kanye is funny and these vegan, Peta freaks need to calm the f*** down and hug a tree or something.

ditto, maybe kanye is a little bit of an idiot but trust me the PETA people are BIG ONES too:rolleyes: with all their bautiful childish actions ive seen live over the years... puhlease!:rolleyes:

Well for one, I don't know Kanye, but I have not heard or seen much of him that has warranted any respect either. That being said, I also know that ESPECIALLY stories like these, there are generally three sides... The side presented, the side that Kanye has, and the what an unbiased observer would have seen.

I am assuming that Pink is referring to Dan Matthews, as the PETA vice-president, who has on occasion assaulted Anna Wintour.

And while people would like to rail on Kanye on this matter, let us look to this "audience" a man who when asked who the most influential gay way (Matthews himself is gay)... He gleefully stated, "Andrew Cunanan" and referenced that his actions got Versace to stop using fur.

Matthews was the one who came up with the "rather go naked" campaigns that featured McCartney and Pink among other.

Nice guy who joked about a designer being shot to death and praising his killer (hint: major sarcasm here...)

Well for one, I don't know Kanye, but I have not heard or seen much of him that has warranted any respect either. That being said, I also know that ESPECIALLY stories like these, there are generally three sides... The side presented, the side that Kanye has, and the what an unbiased observer would have seen.

I am assuming that Pink is referring to Dan Matthews, as the PETA vice-president, who has on occasion assaulted Anna Wintour.

And while people would like to rail on Kanye on this matter, let us look to this "audience" a man who when asked who the most influential gay way (Matthews himself is gay)... He gleefully stated, "Andrew Cunanan" and referenced that his actions got Versace to stop using fur.

Matthews was the one who came up with the "rather go naked" campaigns that featured McCartney and Pink among other.

Nice guy who joked about a designer being shot to death and praising his killer (hint: major sarcasm here...)

wow, just wow. :shock:

That dude Matthew's quote was totally uncalled for :shock:
You don't joke about someone's death! So disrespectful. Makes Kanye's comments seem nice.
Sometimes I wonder if Peta knows that humans are animals to ..

I'm not suprised by the comment. I care about animals and never wish death on someone just because they eat meat or wear fur. Extremist views like Andrew's give animal rights activists a bad name.

As for Kanye West he's too full of himself. No one told him he's attending a fur free show?

ewww,that's the most vile,most offensive tripe anyone could ever say to justify a 'cause'. i love animals as much as anyone but these people are biggest hypocrites on the face of the earth. they use violent antics to campaign against violence against animals. and now they're reciting violent rhetoric. it's just a heinous,unintelligent way to express a point. to reduce a human life over an animal in such a way is just a disturbing to me.

and no i am not defending kanye either. to make such a crass,ignorant statement while you're in the presence of people are against the use of fur more so,in attendance of a designer who is so synonymous for being outspoken about fur. it shows his lack of class,imo. of course,i wouldn't expect less from a person who thinks he's bigger than elvis. i suppose he also thinks designers revolve their work around HIM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eww. I support animal rights activities but that is outrageous. I feel so digusted.

I'm not suprised by the comment. I care about animals and never wish death on someone just because they eat meat or wear fur. Extremist views like Andrew's give animal rights activists a bad name.

As for Kanye West he's too full of himself. No one told him he's attending a fur free show?

I meant to say Dan Matthews I can't edit my post lol

There are only a few people in this world I hate more than Kanye. Pink is one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->