Karen Walker S/S 07 NYC

^eh...I think Jessica is a bit optimistic a comparison,really. Not quite as cohesive even at her most lacklustre. I agree with Meg,rather bland and too all over the place to me.

Judging by her last collection, i thought this was going to be worse, but it doesnt look that bad to me, it's definitely a far cry from her very good past but there are some pretty good pieces here that i really like. ^_^ :heart:

whenever i first see Karen Walker's latest collections i always think they're a bit ugh, and then 6 months later i find that ive purchased half of the collection!!! it looks so much better once you've tried it on yourself and adapted the pieces to suit your own style. i'm not feeling excited about this one but i know that once it's in store i will be in lurveee.

glad i'm not the only one who thinks the whole thing screams marc jacobs.....

well it's ReadytoWear and there I can feel it!
nothing special, everyday style, all previous seasons trends are here!
I'm pretty sure a tons of girls in Paris are gonna love this!
She claimed inspiration from Land Girls
I cannot feel it.

i liked some of the individual pieces, but overall i must agree it was bland.

Agree its a little bland, but there are some covetable pieces and it looks quite together. I like the neon.

Overall its not one of my favs by her, but I will probably buy some from this collection, I especially like the neon yellow!

not a strong collection in my opinion. Feels like a child playing dress up to be honest:lol:

(credit above)

Hmmm, I thought this was awful. My sister had this (homemade) dress sometime in the 80s :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Karen has been propping the high waist thing for a couple of seasons now. Is it just me or does everything seem like a bit of a retread?

I love it. My favourites:
KarenWalkerSpring20074.jpg

KarenWalkerSpring20076.jpg

KarenWalkerSpring20073.jpg

KarenWalkerSpring20071.jpg

KarenWalkerSpring20072.jpg

KarenWalkerSpring20075.jpg

KarenWalkerSpring20078.jpg

Karen herself:
KarenWalker.jpg

{style.com}

Users who are viewing this thread