Karl Lagerfeld F/W 09.10 Paris

wongak

Reaction score
Some look book shots already printed before the runway.... he is way way ahead from the other designers...

08032009936-468x351.jpg

Source: SHOWstudio blog

*subscribing*
last season was fantastic, let's see what he can do!

daylife

Last edited by a moderator:
Some look book shots already printed before the runway.... he is way way ahead from the other designers...

Source: SHOWstudio blog

he always does that ...
it's for the pressfile distributed at the show ...

Fashionista_com those helmets had iPods playing inside them. the gloves held iPhones. --b
wait does he lack so much money that his show is sponsored by apple ????

From what I can see, theres nothing new and exciting here. Skirts over the top of pants, black, black and more black, and geometric shapes. Same old Lagerfeld, different day! :innocent:

One of the least appealing collections - judging by what is posted here. The biker helmets look so ridiculous.

daylife

Sorry, but it doesn't look innovative at all, rather dull..

the collection (outfits) is not innovative in itself ... indeed ...

but what is really innovative here ... is that KL absolutely assumes the fact nowadays designers (and Fashion Houses) now earns more (via the mass-public) through the sell of access. than with outfits themselves ... did you notice how he did work on those ? i'm seeing a work on headphones, helmet to listen to your ipod etc.
the fact he totaly assumes this and show it on the runway is pretty new, isn't it ?!
and i like this ... i like this cynism ...
i just hope designers won't see this as a new trend ... and in the future will show what they produce alongside the 'real' collection and their collaboration with hightech etc.

apart from this 'concept' ... the collection is dull !

looks pretty good to me so far (minus the helmets), but I need to see more..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->