Karl Lagerfeld F/W 09.10 Paris

A big NO for me....

And why would a man need 70-80 iPods....seriously?

I love Karl and I want to love this collection but I'm kind of disappointed. This looks kind of nice but really boring at the same time. But I still hope that Chanel will be good.

The clothes are beautiful.

Looking forward to hearing what music he played on the runway.

It's said that KL has designed those group's cloths.

Um,i even though it's Chanel when i saw these photos at freja's thread...but the black jackets are quite lagerfeld.
love the shoulders,the details of his work.he always make interesting accessories.

There are a few outfits that peak my interest, but most of them are rather tedious and nothing different whatsoever. I feel like I could get them for less than 100 dollars, with the exception of the last gown.

I concur with the "worse-with-age" comment. Not horrible, but not as good as his previous collections. Unfortunate.

I like it for some strange reason. the helmets are great! this collection is very karl.

All I can think of is how unsafe it would be if those helmets were worn for real helmets' intended purpose!

^^ i'm pretty sure the helmets are intended for actual use, just not on a Suzuki 900 !!

They seem to be made in conjunction with Les Ateliers Ruby, the parisian luxury vespa helmet designers, also releasing collabs with Margiela next season...

..oh and in case some of you havent realized, well vespa scooters is the number one favored method of transportation for young adults here in Paris, and of course Milan..etc so there is quite a market for this, and the ipod / iphone link if true is brilliant!

the rest of the collection is blah though...

http://www.ateliersruby.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
From whar I've seen so far it doesn't look that original to me. I feel like I've seen all of this before.

..oh and in case some of you havent realized, well vespa scooters is the number one favored method of transportation for young adults here in Paris, and of course Milan..etc so there is quite a market for this, and the ipod / iphone link if true is brilliant!

But wouldn't it be unsafe to ride without being able to hear what's going on around you? :shock:

:lol: I love how this thread turned into a discussion on karl's ipods :rofl:

i guess with a collection like this there isn't very much else that's interesting to talk about:ninja:

The clothes are beautiful.

Looking forward to hearing what music he played on the runway.

Maybe he'll have a special bulk download available for MP3 players.

When I saw those helments I was reminded of the collection from the first winner of Project runway. I forget his name.

Helmets certainly are interesting, but I'm not sure about the clothes, it's nice, similar to what he always does, but I'm kinda disappointed. I loved last two seasons so maybe my expectations were too high.
I love the set though!

the clothes are pretty typical Lagerfeld

the helmets are just a novelty

It's okay, the quality is there and I like a few garments but otherwise nothing all too spectacular.
The helmets ... I'm 50-50 for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->