Karl Lagerfeld For H&m

Acid

yes
Reaction score
You can now see some previews at

http://www.hm.com

i think its hillarious that hes done one of his high collar shirts for H&M :rofl:

there is also a store locator of where you can buy them.
get there fast.......its very limited stock and supposed to be all out in under a week!

lucky me i have 4 different stores within 5 minutes of each other :buzz:

Are they really menswear pieces, or just Karl's size. I thought this was only being done in womens. I'd love one of those high collared tuxedo shirts.....

there sure are menswear pieces

im should get some big rings like karl to knock the other shoppers out the way

thanks sean...ffor the preview...not sure whether or not i will get anything yet...
it's a little basic(boring) for me...the chiffon dress may be ok...we'll see...

I have 5 H&M store that carry it within 10 minutes reach as well..but I'm taking my drivers licence written test that day..so it'll probably be ripped from the stores when I'm done...not sweating it tho..Chanel isn't a fav of mine..but I would have loved to have had a look at Karl doing H&M anyways.

I want a high collared shirt, but I just know that everyone will be wearing those in NY.

i didn't know they'd be carrying dior homme rings at h & m B)

is anyone else reminded of this?...

do you want to touch my monkey?!...

Originally posted by Alejandro@Nov 2 2004, 04:33 PM
I love the boots that Erin is wearing on that picture :o
[snapback]415472[/snapback]​

christain louboutin...about $650... :innocent:

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 2 2004, 01:38 PM
is anyone else reminded of this?...

do you want to touch my monkey?!...
[snapback]415480[/snapback]​

Ew same face Karl has on every picture :rofl:

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 2 2004, 04:39 PM
christain louboutin...about $650... :innocent:
[snapback]415482[/snapback]​

so h & m will be carrying both dior homme rings and louboutins? :rolleyes:

The number of stores that run the collection is huge, you may want to travel outside the city to a town with only a few fashionista's haha.

karl02.jpg

Get your diaries! Mark the date! This is what many fashionista's have been waiting for! Karl's exclusive designs and scent for H&M are coming! 'Liquid Karl', a fragrance for him and her, will accompany the 'Karl Lagerfeld for H&M' collection at selected H&M stores this autumn. Both the fragrance and the fashion collection created exclusively by the legendary fashion icon are for this season only. Around 30 pieces will be produced and distributed by H&M to selected stores world-wide. Is it true? A cool Lagerfeld piece for this little money? Yes it is!

"We both had the same idea independently. I've been fascinated by what they do for a long time, and they were apparently interested in what I represent", explained Karl Lagerfeld.

Available from November 12. Scared to forget the date? Subscribe to HM.com and you will be notified when the collection hits the high street.

http://www.iconique.com/flash/trendnews.html

Really wish I could see this stuff in the store. Unfortunately I would have to take a train into Toronto to see it. Normally I am not above that but I am going to be home in Saskatchewan. booo to that.

karl.jpg

karl1.jpg

BERLIN - NOVEMBER 2: Traffic passes by a giant 1,500 square meter advertisement for Swedish fashion retailer H&M that shows German-born fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld and U.S. model Erin Wasson November 2, 2004 in central Berlin, Germany. The Karl Lagerfeld collection goes on sale starting November 12, 2004 at selected H&M stores.

i've seen some previews of it in british GQ and i didn't really like it but im hoping to get a few rings

I'm seriously gonna camp outside a store...

No, honestly, I couldn't be more lucky. I live in the middle of Stockholm... :P

I can think of about 20 stores within ten minutes from here, and I've got one just down the corner...

I hope he has done a bag or two. I could kill for a really pretty leather bag right now B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->