Karl Lagerfeld (March 2010 - December 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karl Lagerfeld Made a Fancy Safe and Named It 'Narcissus';
wikio.co.uk/lifestyle/fashion/fashion_designers/karl_lagerfeld

^I think this has been posted^_^
so what if someone just wanted to steal the safe?

^ Stealing a safe is demode...it bores me.... B)

KL Show Sunday!! Chanel Tuesday!!! :woot:

emmanuelleandkarl.jpg

vogue.fr

A new thread! So modern, no? B)

I don't care much for Karl's own line, but I am beyond excited for Tuesday. :woot:

Question: Why hasn't Chanel ever done podcasts for the main RTW collections? Life would be so much better with a week of short videos every season.

^I think I probably was the one who said it last time. :blush: I thought maybe when Karl comes and reads his thread it'd be convenient to see the suggestion here too, you know?

^ yes ^_^

and they open it right before his Paris shows, they probably expect a lot of activity in the next few days B)

M. Karl is doing the next Pirelli calendar. He will be shooting "all the top girls" at his Paris studio (not the beach, "too obvious") in April. WWD

I will try to get my hand on that issue whatever comes :-)

Much as I way prefer Karl over Terry Richardson, I think it is a real contribution to Western Culture to get these breathtakingly beautiful models to take just about everything off and look so stunning! I wonder if Karl will, too... :unsure:

Much as I way prefer Karl over Terry Richardson, I think it is a real contribution to Western Culture to get these breathtakingly beautiful models to take just about everything off and look so stunning! I wonder if Karl will, too... :unsure:

I'm sure Karl will think of his muse Lara, so there's your answer. She's not allowed to have clothes on in any shoot.

^ That's a good point- it would just not be right... ^_^

do we have new photos please :rolleyes:
*I saw Karl looking sublime in Lindsay's thread*

Is Karl Lagerfeld getting all political on us?

Probably not. While the longtime Chanel creative director presented the label's Fall 2010 RTW collection alongside a 265-ton iceberg imported all the way from Sweden, it did not seem that he intended to make a statement about global warming. In fact, he seemed entirely uninterested in the matter, asking reporters after the show, "Have you felt any warming this winter? Maybe that's all nonsense, who knows."

The Cut reports that Lagerfeld was inspired by Sweden's Icehotel, a popular temporary shelter north of the arctic circle. And while Lagerfeld's highly expensive and elaborate set piece could hardly be considered green, he did make one concession to environmental activists this season: all the fur presented on his runway was faux, right down to those monstrous snow boots.

zimbio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->