Karl Lindman

genevere

Reaction score
actually hes my fav male model now :rolleyes:
what do you think of him?
i know that he doing D&G (can you give me a link for his D&G ads, please?) and CK ads and never saw him in any editorials. hes sopposed to be second male model for the moment and I cannot find hes photos even on the internet :angry:

also try stockholmsgruppen, his mother agency
the other day i saw a polaroid of him with long hair from 2002/2003 and... i must say, he looks better with the tresses :wink:

o2w, thanks for the link, I can't remember Karl's mother agency until now! :wink:

BTW, we're looking forward to the next interview with Stam!

Keep it up!

the next interview is actually with konrad j (from the d&g ads). i'll send you a link to it if you'd like

oh cool, an interview with stam! i met her in soho last may. very pretty and down to earth (well, she was very cooperative).

He's also with Whynot and Wilhemina. There're many good pics in his portfolio at Whynot :flower:

Oh thank you all guys for the links! :wink:
yay Im happy now :lol:

hoho,

btw, Stam is beautiful :rolleyes:

HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i remember a picture of him backstage at hugo boss licking an ice cream it was ADORABLE! :heart:

4016455.jpg

He's so cute... but kind of c*ck-eyed. That doesn't really matter anyways, 'cause he'd be cute even if he had a patch over his eye.

i came from russia, i was just in brooklyn today. and there was so many cute russians there. i feel bad now that in my city there is no attractive men. o wait maybe three... :smile: yeah ...........BIG number. :blink:

Love4Armani
Wait, this guy is from Sweden :P
Though I always thought that Russians and Swedes (and all those Nordics) looks very similar :lol:
So how was Russia? And Russian men? :P

check out vanity fair sept2003 issue with salma hayek on the cover. he has an editorial there entitled "swede surrender" by bruce weber.

Could anyone try to scan a page or two? That would be great!

Is Karl with Wilhelmina in NYC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"