Karlie Kloss

she's unbelievable... everyone might go crazy wanting her to work for them! I would. I do fashion design in college and everyday I think i would cry if I had her wth me!

I like her with the dark hair in that US Vogue shoot plus her and Eddie together are dynamite. He's gorgeous, she's gorgeous, what's not to like? She also looks good with that slight tan, especially for the ed.

I just don't know how I feel about the bangs. Not a total fan.

^me too she looks gorgeous in the new Vogue edit:woot:, glad they didnt put her in a hideous wig as US vogue likes to do to her:P, the styling is fab on her, especially in that floral CHanel backless dress, beautiful shot:heart:

I like Karlie but personally I don't think she suits VS maybe VS Pink but that's it. I prefer her HF work partically the Vogue Germany ed, she looks stunning and I love the bangs on her in the Vogue US ed.

hahaha she's drunk guys ... just makes me love her so much more. and that editorial in vogue is stunning, shes really grown into herself

she has absolutely no hips. She is straight up and down like a boy! A very tall boy, but... no curves at all.

I never thought I'd ever come full 360 degrees to love Karlie. A year ago I couldn't stand the thinnest hair on her head and wished that she'd just go away. Now, I LOVE her and wish her the absolute best in her career. Also, very very excited to see how it evolves and the direction it takes... Also absolutely loving the more grown up Karlie. :blush:

I never thought I'd ever come full 360 degrees to love Karlie. A year ago I couldn't stand the thinnest hair on her head and wished that she'd just go away. Now, I LOVE her and wish her the absolute best in her career. Also, very very excited to see how it evolves and the direction it takes... Also absolutely loving the more grown up Karlie. :blush:
It's like I wrote this.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->