Kat Bespyatikh

ForzaAzzurri

Reaction score
I can't find that many pictures of her, if anyone has pictures please post, her real name is Katya Bespyatikh... :(

I read she was from Moldova (dunno where it is exactly) and she was born March 1 1983.

kat1.jpg

008.jpg

Not only is so beyond gorgeous in these pictures, you can't help but stare at her in person. I was sooo excited when I got to the model apartment during the s/s2004 shows in NYC and she was there. She's soo incredibly nice. And I couldn't help but stare at her. wow.

you can find her book @ la models.com I'll do that for ya.

I do know she lives in Paris now. :smile:

Originally posted by PinkAnik@Feb 5th, 2004 - 5:41 pm
I read she was from Moldova (dunno where it is exactly) and she was born March 1 1983.
moldova is a country near Romania - it used to be part of the country but it became independent

she's very pretty! :blush:

Originally posted by tiffany+Feb 7th, 2004 - 3:44 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tiffany @ Feb 7th, 2004 - 3:44 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-PinkAnik@Feb 5th, 2004 - 5:41 pm
moldova is a country near Romania - it used to be part of the country but it became independent

she's very pretty! :blush: [/b][/quote]
Moldovan women= so beautiful with pretty eyes. Too bad the area is kind of a mess. It is very sad because many of these women end up as -ehr- slaves in other parts of Europe, esp the Balkans... :cry: I wish more attention could be brought to this problem.

As for Kat, I love the close up cropped photo !

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Feb 5th, 2004 - 6:16 pm
...you can't help but stare at her in person.
On a recently aired episode of Behind the Velvet Rope, Kat was at a designer's with her book in hand. Lauren walks in and does a triple-take when she sees her and all but forgets to interview the designer.

She's really pretty (incredible eyes and lips) but I somehow find her boring.... :wacko:

Originally posted by Atelier+Feb 7th, 2004 - 9:27 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Atelier @ Feb 7th, 2004 - 9:27 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-AlmostFamous@Feb 5th, 2004 - 6:16 pm
On a recently aired episode of Behind the Velvet Rope, Kat was at a designer's with her book in hand. Lauren walks in and does a triple-take when she sees her and all but forgets to interview the designer. [/b][/quote]
Not only is she insanely beautiful...she's TALL. Like 6'+

Originally posted by AlmostFamous+Feb 8th, 2004 - 7:36 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlmostFamous @ Feb 8th, 2004 - 7:36 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Atelier@Feb 7th, 2004 - 9:27 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-AlmostFamous
@Feb 5th, 2004 - 6:16 pm

On a recently aired episode of Behind the Velvet Rope, Kat was at a designer's with her book in hand. Lauren walks in and does a triple-take when she sees her and all but forgets to interview the designer.
Not only is she insanely beautiful...she's TALL. Like 6'+ [/b][/quote]
Some people have all the luck... :cry:

Originally posted by foxinthesnow+Feb 7th, 2004 - 7:07 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(foxinthesnow @ Feb 7th, 2004 - 7:07 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by tiffany@Feb 7th, 2004 - 3:44 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-PinkAnik
@Feb 5th, 2004 - 5:41 pm

she's very pretty! :blush:
Moldovan women= so beautiful with pretty eyes. Too bad the area is kind of a mess. It is very sad because many of these women end up as -ehr- slaves in other parts of Europe, esp the Balkans... :cry: I wish more attention could be brought to this problem.

As for Kat, I love the close up cropped photo ! [/b][/quote]
It is a terrible problem, and the issue should definitely be addressed - I hope things will get better once they join the EU

as for Kat I think she has an adorable look :flower: Those are great pictures of her at the betsey johnson show

she remind me of the eva herzigova of the gone decade the flamboyance!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->