Katarzyna Szczotarska S/s 05

KSSS05_16.jpg
KSSS05_17.jpg

wow thanks runner - I really like some of this. I love the first black coat you posted. I also like the little wings on the vest top above. Its beautiful.

I'm loving a few things from the menswear like the sweater, white shirt and beautiful black coat.

In addition, I'm loving all of the womenswear esp. the back details. :heart:

Wow, thanks Runner for posting. I like it much more than her men collection.
Btw, I found the correct link to full size pictures:-)

KSSS05_13.jpg

KSSS05_02.jpg

KSSS05_08.jpg

you're all welcome.

and thanks nqth for full-size ones.
they are much better.

the womenswear is 100 x better than the men's...imo...

i like it very much...

i wonder how the american consumer will respond to losing her waist...these looks really hide the body more than show it off...the american consumer seems to prefer a more accentuated waist...

personally...i'm torn...i love the way this looks...but i find it makes me feel like i look fat sometimes when i wear it... especially because it's not a common look...

i think japanese and european women are not so conscious of the waist...clothes can be more loose or boxy even...

in any case...i find this collection very nice...the lobster is a current fave of mine...i'm wearing a lobster brooch on my coat these days...quite a coincidence...
thanks for intoducing me to this designer runner...and thanks for the additional pics ngth... :flower:

i notice on the site that it is mainly sold in japan but the showrroom is in london...where does she usually show...if anyone can tell me...thanks :flower:

also...what is the pronunciation of her name?

This is wonderful!!! The structures,the delicate details...absolutely stunning :heart:

Sort of a maid-like feel in alot of these silhouettes. One of my favorite structures is that of a maid's uniform....old and new.

And what is the lobster bit all about,btw? Does anybody know? Because I find it quite humorous :P

You are all welcome:-)

Her name is Ka-ta-sion-na (*sion* should sound like in vision:-) Sh-cho-ta-rska.

I like the way she uses pleats, curves:-) And "the maid" theme.

She is preparing some lobsters :-P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->