Katarzyna Szczotarska

xopher215

Reaction score
Personally, I see a collection that is very versatile and "practically elegant". It's proven a great path for this designer who hopefully will shorten her label to K.S. :lol:

Very nice. B)

See pics below.

yeah right......you can tell by the name of the designer that they are from 'london' :roll: :roll:

yeah right......you can tell by the name of the designer that they are from 'london' :roll: :roll:
:shock: irony????? :shock:
anyway it's very elegantish indeed but just too sad for me
and a bit inspired by latest ysl collections :roll: i dunno

Not bad, I like the tailoring and the color(of course), but not too fond of the gold.

Thanks for the pics. :D

loved it, shes a HOT new LONDON designer, people have been already talking about her work before the shows, seems she's one of the strongest new designers of the season..

:shock: dare say this is my fave London collection -so far :wub:

[ot:7501653648]sean :wub: darling, if only British people showed in London and only French in Paris, we were going to have real dull fashion seasons, fashion is global and London should be greatful it still holds a fashion week - of course I'm thinking of Sophia and Marcus -to say the least :twisted: :P [/ot:7501653648]

"Practically elegant" was the perfect way to describe this, xopher. Thanksf or the pics. :wink:

I did like the scalloping on some of those tops...although I'm not very fond of such a loose fit. Overall I liked the pairing of black with those smokey lavender pieces.

real adorable collection, looks even better on "revision" :P

But this collection or even label is similar to other polish designer "Aska" also good( showing in paris)

Katarzyna Szczotarska looks design look better in this years absolut callendar :P

ASKA(joanna blazejowska) is not only "showing"in paris ,she is living&working here;i know her very well :blush: ,we used to be very close at time,started at the sime time here in paris;but finally she is much more sucessfull&executive businesswoman in design than me
(but afterall that 's each other way of doing).....and i must say that i'm a littlbit doubtful about the miss szczotarska designs paralel
with ASKA designs...
but that's just my point of view :blink:

I like some of the designs, particularly the second shirt and the jacket two spaces below. I really like the earring(s)!

i love the touches of gold. [ the jacket and skirt] i like this collectionvery much! its simple but not too boring---well done imo :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->