Kate And Sienna Go Back-to-back! Literally!

saturnine

Reaction score
A photo compilation of their respective styles, back to back in this month's Australian Cosmopolitan.

No, I don't usually associate myself with this magazine, but some of the photos are divine!

Excuse the crappy scanning quality. :flower:

side1.jpg

side2.jpg

I was checking that out last night at my friends house.

If you look in the 'men without their shirts on' section and look at Tristan Walker - I know him... :brows:

nice! I still don't get the constant style comparison of the two. So completely different. :innocent:

that's cool...you can really see the diferences now...kate is more polished and sienna a bit slouchier...

but sienna has more curves than kate...so that makes sense...kate is sooo tiny...

i think they both look great!...

hah, when I read that, I thought maybe they were on the cover together, back-to-back... silly me.

I :heart: Kate

Originally posted by PoppyAzure@Sep 12 2004, 07:24 AM
nice! I still don't get the constant style comparison of the two. So completely different. :innocent:
[snapback]364530[/snapback]​
me too :ermm:

I don't think Sienna is a wanna be at all. I like both their styles, and I am a bit tired of the comparisons between the two. I don't think thay are that similar.

well, sienna does look v. nice sometimes - when she is copying kate. imo, the hat, and the cowboy boots (her own looks) aren't great on her.

they did the same thing in a national paper's mag here. I think a lot of fashion editors would've obviously noticed.

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 12 2004, 03:16 PM
that's cool...you can really see the diferences now...kate is more polished and sienna a bit slouchier...

but sienna has more curves than kate...so that makes sense...kate is sooo tiny...

i think they both look great!...
[snapback]364590[/snapback]​

that's weird because I think sienna has no curves at all! I actually think kate is totally womanly after giving birth. Esp her thighs.

kate's way of dressing seems just a little more put together than sienna except i would like to see kate in some of the vibrant colors sienna uses

I dont mind Sienna's style. but sometimes it looks like shes trying too hard with the hat, boots, balenciaga bag etc. Maybe its just me....

Always loved Kate's style way better. The shouldn't be compared, Sienna's style is cute but Kate's is in a different league

I love Kate's style, although I quite like Sienna's boots :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->