Kate Beckinsale

I :heart: them both!

Thanks for the pictures, they're gorg :wink:

She's a beautiful, beautiful, woman. These pictures don't do her justice :smile:

Wonderful pictures of them both! :heart:

I've always loved Kate Beckinsdale and the gowns she wears to red-carpet events... she has this clear gracefulness about her that makes her so gorgeous to me.

What I don't like about her however, is that she keeps making a bunch of B-grade movies with weird sci-fi plots :blink: , which need I mention --- do not bring justice to her at all. I liked her best in Brokedown Palace with Claire Danes, although I don't fathom that too many people have seen the film.

51.jpg
10.jpg

*sigh* I'll never forget that dress.

Kate is cute. I don't find any special about her style. It's ok and she can look good at times but that's about it. :wink:

where are the picts from? entertainment weekly?

she's gorgeous and i lov hugh jackman, hehe, go aussie...

Originally posted by jessa010@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 8:06 pm
Wonderful pictures of them both! :heart:

I've always loved Kate Beckinsdale and the gowns she wears to red-carpet events... she has this clear gracefulness about her that makes her so gorgeous to me.

What I don't like about her however, is that she keeps making a bunch of B-grade movies with weird sci-fi plots :blink: , which need I mention --- do not bring justice to her at all. I liked her best in Brokedown Palace with Claire Danes, although I don't fathom that too many people have seen the film.

51.jpg
10.jpg

*sigh* I'll never forget that dress.
that gucci dress is incredible :o

:l: :l: Hugh Jackman. One of my friend's parents is friends with his parents hehe 6 degrees of separation there! :P Kate Beckinsale's very pretty, I've seen Brokedown Palace - oh she's also good in Last Days of Disco.

Kate Beckinsale

I'm pretty sure a post on her alone wasn't posted, I searched. This girl is the definition of gorgeous. Ever since she was young she has always been and always will be. She has the best features, and it seems she aged beautifully!

normal_hq004.jpg

I love everything she wears to premieres and awards and events and stuff:

normal_12.jpg
47.jpg

normal_04.jpg
normal_03.jpg

normal_012.jpg
normal_031.jpg

Haha, sorry if I went overboard, she's just very gorgeous and deserves some recognition for it. lol :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
l3db3l
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"