Kate Moss and Johnny Depp

WhiteLinen said:
Hmm...he was good looking in the Nineties, but at the moment he looks like a drunk. Fortunately, the important thing is his acting not his looks. Though I'm sick of this Hollywood bullsh*t he does these days.

I think both Kate and Johnny had their heyday (career and looks-wise) during their relationship.

What movies are you talking about that you think are bullsh*t? Because as mush as I love him.... I just hate how face is EVERYWHERE now because of Pirates... I didnt like Charlie and the chocolate factory either :/
But other than those I still like his recent work as well...

As for Kate, I really do think her career as NEVER been hotter...I mean the amount of ad campaigns she's got going on right now are insane! Her face is just about on ever other page! I mean shes got
-Calvin Klein Jeans!
-Versace!
-Dior! (again :rolleyes: )
-Burberry!( and yet once again!)
-David Yurman
there was another BIG one...hahahaha that I cant remember...

They are both "hotter than ever" in their careers, meaning how popular and in demand they are. The reason I don't like Depp that much anymore is just because of the reasons you said...I liked him when he used to think before taking a role and avoiding all the unnecessary publicity. I did like The Libertine though, that felt like something that didn't underestimate the audience's intelligence for a change.

Moss in the other hand...she has really lost it. Both as a model and as a fashion icon. She looks boring and trashy. Though I do like the new W editorial!

from Livejournal's Kate Moss community

Last edited by a moderator:
they look so childish but beautiful together:blush:
i think they were both at the top of their beauty when they were together:heart: :heart:

I think Ive encountered every picture of these two thats ever been taken, lol
Which makes me sad, hahaha I need more pictures of these two!!!!!
:/ Anyone have some rare ones on their computer or somethin?

Exactly,Brad and Angelina-not more BEAUTIFUL than when Johnny and Kate were together!!!!!Thanks for all the great pictures....going down memory lane.Maybe when they are old they'll find each other together again!!!!

I would love for them to be a couple again but then again I feel bad saying that b/c Johnny has a nice family and it would be sad for them to be split up. But yeah, they were seriously the hottest couple ever.

They were a beautiful couple, I always wonder how beautiful their children would have turned out.

This editorial below was a homage to Johnny and Kate. It was from Russh magazine issue 22. The editorial caused a lot of controversy in New Zealand and Australia.
'We got it bad'
Photographed by Derek Henderson
Models: Zippora Seven and Levi Clarke

fashionising.com

Johnny and Kate were so hot couple and editorial is do good

65308_johnnydepp_annieleibovitz1994.jpg

ladies! forgive me if I did not see it but I think we may be missing the best photo of these two in history!!!! ....

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just thinking, if i were (was?) Vanessa Paridis and i looked at this i'd be so gutted! :cry:

Same! Don't think she'd appreciate it...oh well.
I personally don't get the fuss with Kate...but I do think Johnny and Vanessa look so genuine together.
Kate was his flashy, immature stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->