Reaction score
Longchamp Autumn 2010
M Kate Moss
Ph: ?

katemosslongchampprecio.jpg

katemosslongchampglouce.jpg
katemosslongchampneopur.jpg
katemosslongchamppatchw.jpg

Supermodel Kate Moss has teamed up again with Parisian luxury goods Longchamp and the result is an awesome one. The collection is looking very promising and is designed around three themes: Pure Neo, Neo Patch Neo Precious. Amazing! Kate can do no wrong.
fashionmag.us

^ Same, i love the 3rd shot though. Thanks IAmLordZen! :smile:

It's nothing special really, but still like it.
But I don't think it's a main line of Longchamp, it must be Kate Moss for Longchamp.

Boring and quite cheap looking.

I Think its shot by david sims again
i do quite like it, but it looks more like a lookbook, but my favorite does have to be the first shot, theres something that contrasts it against all the others
although this doesn't beat the first collection campaign i must say
and shouldn't the title be Kate Moss for Longchamp ? not Longchamp Fall 2010

Cheap looking indeed, so maybe they are Kate Moss for Longchamp? I do like the first image though.

I don't like the make-up on her eyes. Those eyelines :sick:

I'm shocked to say this because I love Kate, but eww! What the hell did they do to her face? The first shot is the exact same face I make when I sit in the back of a car with the window down and the wind blowing in my face, but come onnnn, this is an ad campaign. I expected so much better! The poses and facial expressions are amateur and beneath Kate.

Im not sure about the first pic, but I do like the others. Not her best job, anyway.

It's nothing special really, but still like it.
But I don't think it's a main line of Longchamp, it must be Kate Moss for Longchamp.

Agreed, this can't be their mainline.

Not good. Lets just say that the cracks are starting to show in the facade....:innocent:

^ The shots in the car remind me of the Parisienne Fragrance campaign personally.
I'm wishing with all my mights it's not the actual campaign... After the striking ad of the last season starring Sasha, this one is a major letdown. If it's the real campaign, I'm going to boycott all the Longchamps shops to make sure I won't have to put up with the vision of Kate and her unbearable open-mouthed expression :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->