Kate Moss For TopShop #2

^it might do, can you not phone your nearest store ? or try customer services they might be of some help

Customer services were rubbish, they sent me an automated reply that didn't answer my question. My nearest store don't stock the limited edition items. I think that's just London. Someone has put the playsuit on ebay for £299. What a joke!

i do like that long powder blue dress but since it's so heavily promoted it puts me off. people on ebay will be charging some stupid price.

I ordered the nude playsuit, so excited for it to come!

After her first collection this one is probably my favourite.

I get really confused by topshop sizing because I'm a UK8-10, but not a US4-6...
but I still ordered a US 6 since my topshop clothes say US 6 on them...

I hope it fits!

I'm not really a fan..there are some pieces I like but they're pretty expensive and knowing how the topshop quality is I don't think I'll waist my money..

i'm not going to buy anything yet. im just going to wait until some of the items show up on ebay UK for half the price or less.

the long dresses look really really nice however.

Just went into my local Topshop and I have to say I'm unimpressed with the collection. I was quite excited by it when I saw the stuff on the website but in real life it's pretty tacky. I can't speak for the limited edition pieces as there weren't any there. I tried on the green mini dress. I like things short and am very petite but this was ridiculously short. More for teenagers I thought. The nicest thing I tried on was a sleeveless white blouse but didn't think it was worth £40 as it was a very thin cotton that appeared to crease very easily. I'm still lusting after the nude playsuit though. Yuki.e can you post pics when you get yours?

I love the latest edition, but as vivalavida points out, it's sadly quite pricey..

my playsuit arrived!! :D

front:
front-km-topshop.jpg

back:
back-km-topshop.jpg

on:
Photo77-1.jpg

it's a US size 6 and a UK size 10...
although really I'm a US0-2, I find that the translation from UK to US sizes isn't really that accurate so I just go by what Topshop UK size I am (8-10).

I love it so much, even though it has all those buttons you don't have to undo them, you can just slip into it!
it was definitely worth it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuki.e, That looks really nice on you! :smile: and kate moss for topshop comes up a small anyway so take no notice :smile:

^^You look great in it, it fits perfectly. I really want this now!! I might bite the bullet and buy off ebay even though the prices are ridiculous. So would you say size up in this? I am normally a UK6 in topshop, even in kate moss stuff, but I'm sometimes an 8 on the bottom half so maybe I should go for the 8 with it being a playsuit?

thanks Daisy_Valentine and lizardlove!

lizardlove: I'd probably go for an 8, a size up wouldn't hurt!

Thanks for the tip Yuki.e! I'm just hoping they restock on the website, I'm trying to hold out, as the ebay prices are still ridiculous.

I don't think they will restock the limited items:( I really like the gray play suit, but it's pretty expensive IMO

I just bought the Blondie Debbie Harry inspired dress from a previous collection, on ebay form £20:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->