Kate Moss For TopShop #2

Some of her most famous peices are in that video, I wonder if she is re-releasing them?

New campaign for the Autumn/Winter 2010 collection:

*dailymail.co.uk

I really like the third picture, can't wait to see how the items looks IRL

Just been on look.co.uk and they have the whole of the new collection to preview - these are a few of my faves - i think its really cool that shes releasing a few of the faves all over again :woot:

enjoy ladies...:flower:

all pics are from www.look.co.uk

Attachments

• km3.jpg
    km3.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 9
  • km2.jpg
    km2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 18
  • km1.jpg
    km1.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 19
I'm hoping that I can get my hands on that floral dress this time!!

At what time do they start the sales on their online site?

The fourth dress is amazing. Can't wait to buy the collection :D

@ loonaka: i wanted a dress from a few collections ago and they went online at 7am so i assume then
Ah ok, thanks..that makes sense. Yeah I've been wanting that dress for ages, but I don't want to pay like £100 on ebay.
I'm guessing it's UK time right? Thank god it's on a weekday :lol:

The first dress looks lovely! Can't believe they're re-releasing the panther dress...I was so determined to get it I ended up paying a stupid price on eBay ages ago...and then it turned out to be reallyy short on me (and I'm only 5'2" :lol:). The one they're re-releasing looks a little longer doesn't it? Or am I just seeing things...

mirror.co.uk and telegraph.co.uk

loving this! the chiffon star print tea dress costs £75.

Attachments

• fallmoss2.jpg
    fallmoss2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 13
  • mossfall1.jpg
    mossfall1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 8
more from telegraph.co.uk

Attachments

• telegraph1.jpg
    telegraph1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 12
  • telegraph2.jpg
    telegraph2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 13
  • telegraph3.jpg
    telegraph3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 7
I never thought that La Moss was a big bling fan so it'll be really interesting to see what the jewellery will look like. It'll be especially good for people (like me) who tend not to look too good in her clothing. It's just not made for my body type i think.

Does anyone know what the sizing is like for the panther dress? I know it's short but is it quite a tight small fit or generous?

Does anyone know what the sizing is like for the panther dress? I know it's short but is it quite a tight small fit or generous?

It's not a generous fit but the fabric is a bit stretchy. If you like a tight fit go for your regular size, if you like the dress to be a little bit more loose, go for a size bigger. And yes, it's very short!

They didn't advertise this very well, but for fashion night's in event they are letting you buy the 6 pieces from the 7 Days of Kate today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"