Kate Moss' husband Jamie Hince Gets Flirty With Jessica Stam

wow another juicy gossip with Jessica Stam.

So this is what keeps Stam busy these days...yacht parties with Leo and hanging out with Kate Moss' husband.

Yikes, Jessica Stam?? I suppose it's no wonder when you think of all her recent shenanigans, but I need to take my hat off to this guy. He's got game! There's no way he would be able to line-up all these girls with his looks.....:innocent:

LOL! That guy is married to Moss and cheating with Stam?

Oop Stam....

tumblr_muvpsowXM11sl5axpo1_500.gif

fierce-gifs.tumblr.com

Naomi is a regular at those kind of parties.

Ugh.
His name is Jamie, not Jamice.
Jessica Stam is friends with his bandmate Alison Mosshart and was at a Kills gig.

but I need to take my hat off to this guy. He's got game!
oh please, he's got no game, I feel like the world is split between the people that like quality gum and the idiots that like chewed gum, especially if it's Kate Moss'. It only takes scoring Kate and making music (sh*tty but still..) to have Kate Moss aspirants or model has-beens lined up for life.. :lol:

oh please, he's got no game, I feel like the world is split between the people that like quality gum and the idiots that like chewed gum, especially if it's Kate Moss'. It only takes scoring Kate and making music (sh*tty but still..) to have Kate Moss aspirants or model has-beens lined up for life.. :lol:

LOL! Ok, ok, you're right, I suppose. I mean, look at Pete and Irina Lazareanu.

the article says kate and jamie's marriage is "over".
firstly, is this true?
secondly, if it is, then there is no transgression here. so it seems to matter no?
anyone have a scoop on it?

I think they know each other for a while. I've just find out this old picture.

blog.daum.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Honnestly I have seen the video and it's looks like a simple hug before to quit a friend, but I'm not God haha. The scandal is the money of Daily Mail, not really a serious source.

He had his wedding ring on at The Kills gig in Detroit last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->