Kate Spade F/W 2019.20 New York

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Feb 8, 2019.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. ghostwriter10549

ghostwriter10549 Well-Known Member

Hmmm, interesting. Now I feel like I get where they are trying to go. Is not there yet, its not young & fun enough, there is room for more IMO, some outfits are so tired. I know that is not the goal to be fashion forward, but even if you wanna just go 100% commercial a little bit of edgy allure never hurt anyone.

Kate Spade is a brilliant brand, it has a solid history/background and a solid aesthetic that allows a lot of pushing. Its pretty much like Juicy Couture, it just need a window to shine again. Unfortunately the founder is not here anymore to do it so I hope who is in charge make justice to all that.

And bring back Jack Spade!!!! I miss it so much...

Benn98 likes this.
  3. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Simply beautiful! I'm slowly warming to like Nicola's direction. One of those rare balance between keeping the existing clientele happy while still innovating the brand within reason.