Kate Winslet

21 January 2005: Kate Winslet and Melanie Griffith catching a flight at JFK airport NY
watermark.php

Thanks for the beautiful pics!!!here's some I found.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 590
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 588
how can I make my pics smaller? I found her Vogue UK cover, but can't post it because the file's too large:cry:

she looks lovely in the new glamour uk & article is so sweet too - love her!

is she in Glamour UK?I didn't notice!is the article big?can you post it?

Sorry, cant post it - dont have a scanner at the mo :(

It should be on her website soon tho but if you cant wait there are some snippets of the interview at glamour.co.uk.....great interview btw! love her even more if thats poss, hehe :heart:

Love this for instance:

GLAMOUR GODDESS

Once England's favourite girl-next-door, Kate Winslet proved last year she can do show-stopping Hollywood glamour when it's called for, appearing in a string of fabulous dresses on the red carpet as part of her promotional duties for Finding Neverland and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind. However, GLAMOUR's new cover girl says she's still a normal down-to-earth girl at heart. "In the end, I have exactly the same issues and hang-ups as any woman would have going down the red carpet," she tells this month's GLAMOUR magazine. "You know, what if I step on my train and tear my dress? What if I get my period? That's why a back-up black dress is essential. When I read how an actress 'made a statement in black', I just think, 'Oh, period or fat day.' Sometimes you just don't feel confident enough to wear twinkly yellow taffeta." Read the rest of Kate's interview in the May issue of GLAMOUR, on newsstands tomorrow. (13 April, 2005, 6:30AM) SOURCE: GLAMOUR

period or fat day! :lol:

carlitta said:
Love this for instance:

GLAMOUR GODDESS

Once England's favourite girl-next-door, Kate Winslet proved last year she can do show-stopping Hollywood glamour when it's called for, appearing in a string of fabulous dresses on the red carpet as part of her promotional duties for Finding Neverland and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind. However, GLAMOUR's new cover girl says she's still a normal down-to-earth girl at heart. "In the end, I have exactly the same issues and hang-ups as any woman would have going down the red carpet," she tells this month's GLAMOUR magazine. "You know, what if I step on my train and tear my dress? What if I get my period? That's why a back-up black dress is essential. When I read how an actress 'made a statement in black', I just think, 'Oh, period or fat day.' Sometimes you just don't feel confident enough to wear twinkly yellow taffeta." Read the rest of Kate's interview in the May issue of GLAMOUR, on newsstands tomorrow. (13 April, 2005, 6:30AM) SOURCE: GLAMOUR

period or fat day! :lol:

LOL I love that!She is so down to earth!I adore her.She is just so honest and blunt.I wish more in Hollywood were like that

Sonja

Wow - she has grown into a beautiful woman. She has always been interesting but the make-up and photos do her justice. Thanks Andorra

This is one of my favorite celebrity editorials that Vogue has done. Bravo! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->