Katherine Heigl

Typical Heigl blah. Her hair is too long, hair that long over 30 is never a good idea, imho.

Who says this? I've never heard it mentioned. I prefer her with longer hair. That shorter cut aged her tremendously.

^I agree, most of the time in the past she looked too old for her age because of her hair/outfit. She looked wonderful at the Golden Globes.

Who says this? I've never heard it mentioned. I prefer her with longer hair. That shorter cut aged her tremendously.
Its my opinion, her hair would look better shoulder length or a longer bob.

PETCO Foundation Gala in San Diego - June 20, 2015

starity.hu

katherine-heigl-pregnancy-announcement-500x500.jpg

Congratulations are in order for Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley.

The Grey’s Anatomy alum, 37, and New Lane Road singer, 34, are expecting their third child — a boy — in January, PEOPLE reports.

quote and photo taken from celebritybabyscoop

I hardly recognize her on the photo. she looks so different

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not Katherine, it's her 14-year old niece Maddie.

are you sure?
before I edited that post I wrote "does anyone know who that woman is". but it´s weird to post a pic with your niece to announce your pregnancy

are you sure?
before I edited that post I wrote "does anyone know who that woman is". but it´s weird to post a pic with your niece to announce your pregnancy
Yeah, I'm sure. Katherine has posted some photos of her before. Plus Maddie has her own instagram and that is what she looks like.

Here's the photo in full size, where you can see more clearly that it's not Katie.

(instagram/katherineheigl).

Actress Katherine Heigl is seen out with her family celebrating her daughter Nancy Kelley's eighth birthday in Los Angeles, California on November 23, 2016

zimbio

Katherine Heigl is seen at 'Kimmel' on April 18, 2017.
Bk6tD0m.jpg

zimbio

Actress Katherine Heigl attends the 2017 CMT Music Awards at the Music City Center on June 7, 2017 in Nashville, Tennessee.
34mEvtJ.jpg

rW34AmF.jpg

zimbio

KATHERINE HEIGL Out for Lunch in Los Angeles 07/10/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

KATHERINE HEIGL Out and About in Los Feliz 07/11/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

KATHERINE HEIGL at Today Show in New York 07/12/2018
katherine-heigl-at-today-show-in-new-york-07-12-2018-0.jpg

hawtcelebs​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics