Katherine Heigl

For someone who really skanks it up in photoshoots and appears to have a boob job she sure is classy on the red carpet.

style_savy said:
For someone who really skanks it up in photoshoots and appears to have a boob job she sure is classy on the red carpet.

I don't think she had a boob job though... she was an early bloomer and I was a jealous little girl:blush:

She's dating Josh Kelly... and I adore him^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ i agree, her boobs look real, as big as they are.^_^
Anyone seen that one episode of her in Greys Anatomy where she like
rips her clothes off? haha, uh yeah, i'm pretty sure their real. :flower:

Katherine Heigl - Hotel
click to enlarge

(Credit to vinkat/Hollywoodsbest)

vix123 - thanks for those pics! they're adorable!... what was the occasion, do you know?

also, i love those marc jacobs aviators on her - they're adorable, and i'm not even into the whole white rimmed sunglasses....

Thanks vix123! I am trying to see what makeup she is using. :lol:

I'll never understand the hype over that girl.

Thought I read a long time ago how she prayed for breast as a teen. Might be wrong.

style_savy said:

I'm not sure about the breast job, if they're not real her doctor did a great job. I do think she has no style at all though, she wears, to me, clothes that don't fit her body type. Its like she's trying too hard to be conservative or classy.

Last edited by a moderator:
She tries way too hard to be fashionable. Its awful. Too much jewelry, too much hair, the jacket tied too high, the jeans w/ the patch gawdy overkill. She's another too too like Sienna Miller.

hahaha she had a little role in the movie "Chucky and his bride". did anyone see that crap movie???

IsaMaus said:
hahaha she had a little role in the movie "Chucky and his bride". did anyone see that crap movie???

LOL-- yeah! I totally forgot that she was in that. :lol: I much prefer My Father the Hero. I remember seeing it when I was younger and wanting to look JUST like her.

^ thanks for posting those scans pink_lipgloss :flower:
Katherine looks so elegant in those dresses

She can make a good Bree van de Kamp if we give her ten more years, eh?

Katherine Heigl 63rd Annual Golden Globe Awards - Arrivals
hollywoodsbest.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->