Katherine Heigl

She is on the cover of Prevention Mag and Shopping Mag this month for anyone who is interested.

This was posted on aol.com today and thought some of you might be interested. :D http://movies.aol.com/film_fixation_tv_to_movie_stars

If the link doesn't work, it basically says that Katherine is replacing Anne Hathaway in the movie "Knocked Up" and it gave this mini-bio:

Katherine Heigl was an experienced movie actress by the time she was cast as one of the out-of-this-world teenagers on WB's Roswell in 1999. Born and raised in Connecticut, Heigl began modeling and appearing in TV ads as a child. After making her film debut in That Night (1992), Heigl balanced movie work with high school, playing a small role in Steven Soderbergh's Depression-era drama King of the Hill (1993), starring as Gerard Depardieu's difficult daughter in My Father, the Hero (1994), and Steven Seagal's niece in the action sequel Under Siege 2: Dark Territory (1995). Heigl headed to Los Angeles after high school to make acting her full-time job. Following a leading role in Wish Upon a Star (1996) and a small part as a Rita Hayworth stand-in in Stand-Ins (1997), Heigl made a foray into horror with Bug Buster (1998) and Bride of Chucky (1998). Branching out into television, Heigl co-starred with Peter Fonda in a Shakespeare-via-Civil War reworking of The Tempest (1998). Benefiting from the late-'90s wave of youth-driven TV shows, Heigl stayed with television and attracted an avid following as alien beauty Isabel on the cult hit Roswell. ~ Lucia Bozzola, All Movie Guide

Katherine Heigl @ Old Navy search for new mascot (april 29,2006)
hollywoodsbest.net

Cute dogs and nice pics! Are any of those Katherine's?

I actually don't find her pretty at all. But her acting is okay, and those dogs are adorable. ^_^

NOE said:
She knits... I ran across her in a knitting book.

From teen hollywood:

TeenHollywood: We hear you are a big knitter. What are you knitting?
Katherine: I have about 12 projects going and we’ll see if I finish any of them. I’m knitting this fantastic little capelet that’s super easy and it’s fantastic. But of course, it will take me months to finish because I have the attention span of a gnat. And I’m knitting a baby sweater for one of my co-stars. And I’m knitting a fantastic sweater but I already know I’ll never finish that (laugh). High goals and ultimate failure – that’s great. It keeps me grounded.

people.com

Love this picture:heart: ^_^

KISSING UP
Grey's Anatomy star Katherine Heigl gets some puppy lovin'
at an Old Navy event to find a new canine mascot Saturday
in Beverly Hills. The actress was one of the celebrity judges,
along with Desperate Housewives' Alfre Woodard.
katherine_heigl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yes that is such a cute picture!

I hate to say it but....girl needs a stylist. She has such a great natural warmth in photos but she is often slightly off the mark dress wise. Except that red dress, that was great.

My Father the Hero....that isn't the one with the bathingsuit is it? If this doesn't make sense....than it's probably not the movie I'm thinking of....

Meg said:
yes that is such a cute picture!

I hate to say it but....girl needs a stylist. She has such a great natural warmth in photos but she is often slightly off the mark dress wise. Except that red dress, that was great.

My Father the Hero....that isn't the one with the bathingsuit is it? If this doesn't make sense....than it's probably not the movie I'm thinking of....

You got it! She wears a bathing suit a bunch of times in that movie.

Amyiish said:
She really was prettier then. She looked like a young Jessica Simpson.

You're right-- she kinda did! I remember seeing that movie in the theater with my best friend (we were like 9 or 10) and we kept saying, "OMG she's so gorgeous! Look at her eyebrows!" Then I came home and stole my mom's tweezers and butchered my brows trying to replicate hers. :cry: My friend and I still laugh about it all the time. :lol:

cosmogrl5 said:
You're right-- she kinda did! I remember seeing that movie in the theater with my best friend (we were like 9 or 10) and we kept saying, "OMG she's so gorgeous! Look at her eyebrows!" Then I came home and stole my mom's tweezers and butchered my brows trying to replicate hers. :cry: My friend and I still laugh about it all the time.

:lol: I don't trust myself either when it comes to my eyebrows.

But she was really naturally cute. I don't know, something changed, but I don't find her pretty anymore.

I agree that her fashion choices aren't the best, and maybe she has an old fashioned kind of beauty, but for some reason I really really like her.

i love her she is like a twin sister of KATE BOSWORTH

Amyiish said:
I actually don't find her pretty at all. But her acting is okay, and those dogs are adorable. ^_^

Agreed to both. Plus she needs a stylist really, really badly.

I just saw the last ep of Grey's Anatomy, season 2.

And Katherine is wearing the same outfit on the show as she is here!! do you think she had to run from the studio to do this, so she just wore what she was wearing on set? Unless she had to run to the studio from this, and it was the reason why she was the only one not wearing the usual blue scrubs.

funny huh.

Bonchic said:
people.com

Love this picture:heart: ^_^

KISSING UP
Grey's Anatomy star Katherine Heigl gets some puppy lovin'
at an Old Navy event to find a new canine mascot Saturday
in Beverly Hills. The actress was one of the celebrity judges,
along with Desperate Housewives' Alfre Woodard.
View attachment 189971

She's enagaged. :heart:

"Katherine Heigl engaged!" (source: ohnotheydidnt.com)

http://s2.supload.com/free/katieandjosh-20060616231252.jpg/view/
67e6d89bc1.jpg

Grey's Anatomy star Katherine Heigl and her boyfriend, musician Josh Kelley, are engaged, their reps confirm exclusively to PEOPLE.

No wedding date has been set.

The couple met last year when Heigl, 27, appeared in a video for Kelley's song "Only You."

"At the end of the shoot, I said, 'You're gonna go eat dinner with us, and you can't say no,' " Kelley, 25, said in October. "So we ate, drank and just started hanging out after that."

Music is still part of their relationship: Kelley wrote a tune, "Katie's Song," for Heigl. "There is really nothing more romantic than that," Heigl told PEOPLE in December. "It was one of the most thrilling and romantic things that I've ever experienced, and it makes me really like him bad."

Heigl, who also starred on the WB's Roswell, grew up in New Canaan, Conn., and worked as a model before she began acting. She is currently filming the comedy Knocked Up.

Kelley, an Augusta, Ga., native, released his debut album, For the Ride Home, in 2003. His second album, Almost Honest, came out last year, and his third, Just Say The Word, is scheduled to hit stores July 24.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->