Katie Fogarty

Starry_Night

Reaction score
I just found this girl on Mother Model Management a few days ago. Then today I saw her on COACD, so I thought I would start a thread :heart:
Katie F
agencies:
Mother Model Management
Next Model Management

m807rp.jpg
v3naqr.jpg
2kk96e.jpg

11gq0ih.jpg

from COACD and Mothermodelmanagement.com

Last edited by a moderator:
She screams Calvin Klein but her accent is horrible. How tall is she?

I agree, I wasn't particularly impressed with her video. If someone has access to Next NY's modelwire, they should be able to find out her stats, and maybe her last name as well

i also agree with her being a potential CK girl..however i feel as though there are enough other girls with her look..toni garrn, ali stephens..need i say more? :unsure: But she does have different features if you closely scrutinize her face. who knows..she may do quite well.

Good to see another American girl! ^_^

Her last name is Fogarty (she mentions it in the vid, but this is how you spell it :flower: )

Some polaroids from modelwire.

nyimg00001lgex8.jpg

nyimg00004lghb1.jpg

nyimg00000lger9.jpg

nyimg00003lgea5.jpg

nyimg00002lgli8.jpg

modelwire

I'm undecided. I don't think she's a standout but I could be proven wrong.

Tests...
nyimg00005lgud1.jpg

nyimg00008lgxg0.jpg

nyimg00007lguv2.jpg

nyimg00010lgex7.jpg

nyimg00011lgfc4.jpg

modelwire

not liking these at all.

^thanks for the tests Bianca, I don't really like the last one either but the three in the middle are quite great and very different from her look in the polas... which is something I really like as I was a bit unsure (I liked her but...) when I first saw them :blush::heart:

^ Great news, thank you! I love her in polas :crush: Interesting girl, mystery eyes, really wait for more :clap:

Her look doesn't impress me, neither her fotos nor her video :(

I like Katie. And I happen to especially love the last shot in #9 that you guys hate :lol:
Not the photo as such, but they way she looks totally murderous in it :shock::heart:

I like Katie. And I happen to especially love the last shot in #9 that you guys hate :lol:
Not the photo as such, but they way she looks totally murderous in it :shock::heart:

So do I! It's great. :lol::heart:

I like these as well. My daughter and I had lunch with her and her dad several weeks ago and she is really sweet and energetic. Just loved her!! Really beautiful. Keep the pictures coming...hoping she has a terrific career!

I'm undecided... Her polaroids don't impress me, but she is looking quite pretty in the pictures posted in post #14 by *Bianca*.

Jill Stuart is a good show to book... could be a sign of bigger things to come.

NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 08: A model walks the runway at the Jill Stuart Spring 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Astor Hall/NY Public Library on September 8, 2008 in New York City. (Photo by Fernanda Calfat/Getty Images for IMG)
ta0bh0.jpg

So I guess this means no Calvin exclusive, but a great show to start her runway season nonetheless. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->