Katie Fogarty

ohnetitelrunway12ib9.jpg

prodn

Oh little Katie Fogarty. She has yet to appear in Milan, even at the "cuter" shows that should be tailor made for her personality. I wonder where on Earth she could be? :wink:

As expected ^_^ She looks amazing. Katie's one of the few first-season girls that I've really taken a liking to, very happy to see her at Prada. She kind of saved the day for me :heart:

Great to see that Catwalking got the picture of her before she had to carry her heels. I adore Katie Fogarty. She's the sweetest little girl, but looks like such a strong presence on the runway.

Was she the one who didn't walk in the end with the other girls and went back backstage because of the shoes? That's the problem with those young and yet unexperienced girls, they can't walk in those abnormal shoes.

I am definitely a fan (with or without Prada...)

Has anyone seen her body proportions? Her torso looks a bit long to me and I hope the fashionistas don't start nitpicking about this...

I fell in love with Katie when I first saw a polaroid of her on Mother Management's website. I'm so happy that she's doing so well.

Here is an additional set of polaroids from COACD

coacd

I first really noticed Katie in those backstage shots at Marc by Marc from mdc. She seems sweet and fun and is also, of course, gorgeous. Hope to see more of her very soon!

Great to see that Catwalking got the picture of her before she had to carry her heels. I adore Katie Fogarty. She's the sweetest little girl, but looks like such a strong presence on the runway.
Ouch.
I just saw the video of the fall. Poor thing.

Reminds me a lot of Ali Stephens. Probably because they both have that All American Girl sort of appeal.

Katie looked amazing at Prada, but wow, just seen the vid, she took one mighty fall!
I really hope this doesnt affect her future shows though...atleast the front row caught her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->