Katie Holmes is Expecting...

Tabasamu said:
Yep a mission impossible!

Speaking of... when will the next Mission Impossible be out?... Say about 8-9 months... just in time for some movie publicity?!?!:innocent:

It's not a freaking publicity stunt. When you're a busy/working actor/actress, of course these events are going to happen to fall at certain times during your career, like movie releases/promotions.

Am I the only one that has gotten past these two? They can do what they want, they don't effect my life. As much as Tom bothers me, I'm still happy for them. If they are so deep in love :rolleyes:, then good.. the world needs more love, anyway.

All I can say is yucky yuck yuck! Honestly I find this whole relationship completely creepy. Especially when you look back on things she has said like; I used to think I was going to marry Tom Cruise... and; I love what Nicole Kidman has done with her career.... I mean, I do love Nicole and think she is a brilliant actress, but what was the best thing that happend for her career?? Marrying Tom Cruise!!!

Sick.:sick:

alsa said:
Did you ever notice how every other celebrity only announces their pregnancy after it is basically visible and cannot be hidden? funny how "TomKat" announced theirs 5 minutes after it happend- probably realized that any attention they got from Tom's first maniaical announcement had died down so they needed to cook somethign else up for publicity.

most celebs at least wait awhile before telling the public about any pregnancies, but tomkat probably announced the birth right after they found out. they are such publicity whores, gezzz. i would like to tell them please stop shoving your crap in my face, thanks you. :rolleyes: i hope katie doesnt get post pardum depression, because that would be sweet irony. :innocent:

For some reason I keep on having a scary image of Katie being a sacrificial lamb and giving birth on a stone altar and Tom holding up the baby with Scientology cult members all around in my mind...

Must be my imagination going crazy.

eternitygoddess said:
For some reason I keep on having a scary image of Katie being a sacrificial lamb and giving birth on a stone altar and Tom holding up the baby with Scientology cult members all around in my mind...

Must be my imagination going crazy.

:lol:

hummmm...more likely Katie agreed to a turkey baster (for conception) and thus the announcement of Cruise and Holmes expecting. :D

PRADA_on_pointe said:
most celebs at least wait awhile before telling the public about any pregnancies, but tomkat probably announced the birth right after they found out. they are such publicity whores, gezzz. i would like to tell them please stop shoving your crap in my face, thanks you. :rolleyes: i hope katie doesnt get post pardum depression, because that would be sweet irony. :innocent:

smartarse said:
hummmm...more likely Katie agreed to a turkey baster (for conception) and thus the announcement of Cruise and Holmes expecting. :D

funny stuff :D

TOTAL CONVERSION
pg610092005.jpg

October 9, 2005 -- NOW that Katie Holmes is pregnant with Tom Cruise's spawn, she's cutting her last ties to non-Scientologists. The night before she announced she was expecting, Holmes informed her publicist, Leslie Sloane, who also reps Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears, that her services were no longer needed. Without mentioning she was with child, Holmes explained her flak catching would henceforth be done by Lee Anne De Vette, Cruise's sister and fellow Scientologist. "I wish her all the best," says Sloane, who notes she was as surprised as anyone to hear of Holmes' impending motherhood.
http://www.nypost.com/gossip/29147.htm

Slighty OT, i hope no one minds this.

This GIF is so funny i had to share it :lol:. It' s from awhile ago and it's long

cruise_finalmovie.gif

Wow, she's far enough along that she's starting to show...

egd34x.jpg

egd5dx.jpg

egd6aq.jpg

PRADA_on_pointe said:
actually you can see they did wait a while...those pics they posted of katie holmes shows she is about 3-4 months along already...which is kind of weird b/c didnt they get together only 3 months ago?! so did they do it on their first encounter or something?? i thought katie was a good catholic and saving it for marriage...now she's having an illegitimate child?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nauseated
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->