• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Katie Holmes is Expecting...

My mom doesn't even follow celebrity news, but our conversation went like this:

Me: Katie Holmes is pregnant.
Her: Who?
Me: Tom Cruise's vacant teenybopper.
Her: EEEEEWWWWW! With WHAT?!?

:lol:

Erin said:
It's not a freaking publicity stunt. When you're a busy/working actor/actress, of course these events are going to happen to fall at certain times during your career, like movie releases/promotions.

Am I the only one that has gotten past these two? They can do what they want, they don't effect my life. As much as Tom bothers me, I'm still happy for them. If they are so deep in love :rolleyes:, then good.. the world needs more love, anyway.

i agree with you, and in the end that's how i feel happy for them, but like you they do not effect my life jaja.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anastasia said:
My mom doesn't even follow celebrity news, but our conversation went like this:

Me: Katie Holmes is pregnant.
Her: Who?
Me: Tom Cruise's vacant teenybopper.
Her: EEEEEWWWWW! With WHAT?!?

:lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

umm i'm happy for them..i guess lol. I was almost positive that this was all a publicity stunt, but i guess not then!

This information is still almost completely inconcievable to me, a part of still thinks it's all a publicity stunt. This might have been mentioned: I heard that since they're scientologists, Katie has to give birth naturally, she can't be sedated or given drugs and probably has to give birth in those at home swimming pools.

eternitygoddess said:
For some reason I keep on having a scary image of Katie being a sacrificial lamb and giving birth on a stone altar and Tom holding up the baby with Scientology cult members all around in my mind...

Must be my imagination going crazy.

yeah me too :blink:

Why is everybody "dissing", for lack of a better word, them for doing the silent birth? It's just a part of their belief system, even if you think that Scientology is bs. Many other methodologies are specific to other religions. Some people may think Ash Wednesday is a crock, or giving up whatever for Lent... just let it be... if they choose to do this, they choose to do this... :innocent:

Of course this is a publicity stunt, Tommy boy is a homosexual and hardly anyone in Hollywood believes this sham. I'm willing to bet this baby was artificially inseminated. Mimi Rogers said Tom was sterile anyway. Or Katie could be wearing a prosthetic stomach, sound crazy? Well Tom is crazy and I certainly wouldn't put it past him.

this whole pregancy thing is just WEIRD. i can t wait to see what s gonna happen next. :innocent:

Katie Holmes' dad is a sensible fellow

Katie Holmes' dad is furious about Katie's pregnancy as well as the fact that she's getting involved in Scientology.

“[Martin Holmes] was very upset and got into a real spat with Katie,” the forthcoming issue of Life & Style Weekly quotes “a close friend” of Cruise as saying. “Tom had promised her parents that they would do the right thing and get married before any baby came along.” After scolding his daughter, according to the mag, Martin Holmes berated Cruise by declaring “You’re no good.”​
Anybody who has the good sense to yell at Tom Cruise and tell him he's no good is okay in my book. The only way to make him any more okay would be if he actually got Tom Cruise to start crying and then spit in his face. And then maybe dress him up in a little ballerina outfit and call him a sissy girl. If that's not good times, I don't know what is.
The above is from thesuperficial this guy cracked me up with the bit I have bolded

She has a really really noticable bump. She seems around 4 to 5 months preganant to me.
Maybe Josh Hartnett is the father?

ztomkatie_368.jpg

ztomkatie_395.jpg

ztomkatie_419.jpg

She has to be some way into her second trimester. People who are noramlly as skinny as her sometimes don't start showing till their 5th month

Just as I imagined....this could either be a rosemary's baby scenario, where Katie Holmes is "drugged up" on Vitamins...because Scientologists prohibit drugs, or......it's completely fake and staged to fool the public(including her parents) of their "intense love" for eachtother..

Erin said:
Why is everybody "dissing", for lack of a better word, them for doing the silent birth? It's just a part of their belief system, even if you think that Scientology is bs. Many other methodologies are specific to other religions. Some people may think Ash Wednesday is a crock, or giving up whatever for Lent... just let it be... if they choose to do this, they choose to do this... :innocent:

I can only speak for myself in response to this, although other may share this viewpoint....

I am "dissing" the aspect of silent births because of the way it is imposed on the women of this church, especially from a man (Who, luckily for him, will never ever giver birth), ..Granted, women can leave the church, or divorce their Scientologist husbands...that still does not erase the idea of this sexist imposition and idea no only forbids the use of painkillers, but then forbids women from relieving themselves of this physical tension by grunting/screaming/etc...in absense of those painkillers. How dare he?

tom and katie (but mainly tom) are making such a spectacle about their relationship - it seems a pity i dont care....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->