Katie Holmes is Expecting...

Erin said:
Why is everybody "dissing", for lack of a better word, them for doing the silent birth? It's just a part of their belief system, even if you think that Scientology is bs. Many other methodologies are specific to other religions. Some people may think Ash Wednesday is a crock, or giving up whatever for Lent... just let it be... if they choose to do this, they choose to do this... :innocent:

I understand your point... but giving up something for lent seems so different than telling a woman she can't make a peep during labor. I'm not religous at. all. but I still understand and respect the fact that people do things for their own reasons and beliefs... That being said, I don't care what you call it, I don't think it is appropriate for any man to tell any woman that she cannot do something, especially when that 'something' is pushing a baby outta your vagina which I can only imagine is utterly painful and the natural response for anyone when feeling pain is to moan or groan at the VERY least. Someone telling me that I can't respond naturally to something that is happening to MY OWN body is insane, degrading, insulting and shows a lack of respect:ermm:

I'd like to see someone kick Tom in the ball-sack and tell him he can't double over or yell.:D

lolita729 said:
this whole pregancy thing is just WEIRD. i can t wait to see what s gonna happen next. :innocent:

seriously.. tom and katie are both WEIRDOSSS :lol:

NOE said:
I understand your point... but giving up something for lent seems so different than telling a woman she can't make a peep during labor. I'm not religous at. all. but I still understand and respect the fact that people do things for their own reasons and beliefs... That being said, I don't care what you call it, I don't think it is appropriate for any man to tell any woman that she cannot do something, especially when that 'something' is pushing a baby outta your vagina which I can only imagine is utterly painful and the natural response for anyone when feeling pain is to moan or groan at the VERY least. Someone telling me that I can't respond naturally to something that is happening to MY OWN body is insane, degrading, insulting and shows a lack of respect:ermm:

I'd like to see someone kick Tom in the ball-sack and tell him he can't double over or yell.:D

yeah I agree with you NOE :lol:

I think everyone remembers the hissy fit and the huge noise he made about some water being splashed in his face :rolleyes:

I think that was Far and Away....i think they showed him rear or something...really pale

Does anyone have a scanned copy of the cover of this weeks People Magazine with them on the cover? All I can find is thumbnails of it and I need to see it bigger!

5962f021.jpg

Here you go :wink: :wink:

catherinea said:
He's nude in All the right Moves. Old film , okayish
useless fact i remembered but thats a body double in that film- hollywood double standard on male nudity again- lea'caroline in he city'thomson went nude in that film.

anyway- he's short and ever so slightly geeky...eeeewwww:wink:

chantal said:
WHAT? I am so confused. I thought that, first of all, Tom was gay. Second, I thought that Katie was a virgin and saving herself for marriage (so she said when promoting Batman).

It's on People online!!!
http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1114381,00.html
But who says that isnt still true?Katie is still a virgin because tom masturbated into a cup and artificially inseminated her with methods you can realize using your imagination or experiences. and tom is still gay because he didnt do it with katie

oh god last night i kept having this dream about those two..he was being really mean and controlling, and she was being an idiot. Totally ruined my morning.

I'm disturbed by this whole Katie and Tom thing.:shock: I'm very well sick :sick: about these two, and the whole baby thing, well, I have nothing really to say because, I'm still in shock.:shock: excuse me while I go vomit:sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->