Katja Shchekina

Tarden

Reaction score
Definitely "one to watch". Her combination of dark hair, olive skin, light eyes, and an adorable pout are vaguely reminiscent of another famous model, but Katja is a beauty in her own right.

KatjaRadikaD095.jpg

KatjaRadikaD054.jpg

KatjaLeonardS0477.jpg

Thanks for sharing, she's got such a lovely combination of features as you've mentioned.

she has a unique(in a good way) face, i find her very pretty..yay for russian girls B)

she's very pretty. she looks young though.

horray for ruskies.

:woot:

:heart: She's so lovely, thanks for sharing. :flower:

I looked for info/pics on the net, but came up with zilch...

Does anyone have more pics or any info?

~Amara ^_^

Katja @ o2w

you can check her out in L'Officiel FR April, Vogue IT April (Lydia Hearst cover) and V Spring 2004 (Janet J cover)

unfortunately she doesn't have any campaigns coming up.

:woot:

Yay!!! Thanks a ton o2w, your site rocks btw, love it so much. XDXDXD It helped me find loads of pics of Lily Cole too by using the list of who she walked for.

:flower: :flower: :flower:

~Amara ^_^

She is amazing! Something about her reminds me a little of Natalia...I can't put my finger on what it is..

I hope to see her on the runway alot coming up this season and maybe next round of campaigns - she'll get one! :flower:

Originally posted by Sloan@Apr 30th, 2004 - 8:21 am
She is amazing! Something about her reminds me a little of Natalia...I can't put my finger on what it is..

I hope to see her on the runway alot coming up this season and maybe next round of campaigns - she'll get one! :flower:
The eyes and the eyebrows, maybe...

oh, she's so cute, especially on the picture where she's wearing that swimsuit thing

Originally posted by keepsmiling@Apr 30th, 2004 - 10:41 pm
STUNNING! Reminds me a little of Adrianna Lima (in a good way).
Yeah. :wink:

KatjaLeonardS0437.jpg

KatjaLeonardS044.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->