Katy Perry "Purr" Fragrance : Katy Perry by Miles Aldridge

tarsha

Reaction score
:lol:

katyperryi.jpg

MEOW MIX: Katy Perry is feeling feline in her first fragrance ad. Shot by Miles Aldridge and featuring Perry in a purple and pink latex catsuit (complete with latex tail and black platform stilettos, not to mention an oversize hot pink ball of yarn), the image promotes Purr, the entertainer’s first scent. The imagery is intended to play off the cat-shaped bottle, which has jeweled eyes, metallic accents and lavender shading. Gigantic Parfums, Perry’s scent licensee, plans to use the visual in national print ads, regional billboard campaigns, new media and event-based programs in conjunction with the fragrance’s early November release. The first national print ads will break in January fashion, beauty and lifestyle magazines, and will add a logo and small bottle shot to the image; the visual itself will bow first in-store at Nordstrom in November.

wwd

I came to this thread, to expect something cheap and nasty. And thats what I got. There isn't much optimism for celebrity fragrances.

this is astonishingly bad. i didnt think the LP cover for her album teenage dream was that bad. i think she should have gone with something similar.

fine, fresh, fierce! got it on lock! queen of pop! etc etc etc

I only like it because it's purple and because it's by Miles Aldridge. Katy however looks as ridiculous as always and she exceeds Gaga's annoyance level by far with her omnipresence at the moment.

I really like it! It's very Katy and something I would expect to see for the first fragrance campaign.

i didn't expect anything so this is okay. It's her, tacky Katy which I don't mind.

I find it amusing personally. It's very her, and she's very aware that it's cheap and tacky and isn't the aim for it just to be fun...?

It made me laugh anyway when I saw it. She's such a beautiful girl, I absolutely love her face wherever it crops up personally.

:yuk:

Could've been so much better! Definitely not a fan of it, which is a shame, seeing as I love Katy Perry.

I was so scared as i clicked the link. It was justified.

What woman with some degree of self-respect out there going to buy this perfume as Katy Perry seems to be playing the part of silicon sex kitten?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->