92b5d99e9924a8add7a48256fe379b5a.jpg

Sister by Sibling Fall/Winter 14.15 London
38b7359392dd4f69d42763756af4bbdd.jpg

nowfashion

Lucas Nascimento Fall/Winter 14.15 London
ff8b4f0bf34448c4094ae42341246e02.jpg
7ae337b3c20b6a1fd33b2dbf2432fbdb.jpg

nowfashion

I love seeing Kayla walking but I hope she also shows up at the some of the London highlight shows as well.

Canadian new face Kayla Clarke launched her career on the international catwalk in September 2013 walking for Marc Jacobs, Giles, Givenchy and closing Marc Jacob’s final show for Louis Vuitton. Proving that it helps to have the support of Katie Grand!

Kayla could also be seen in Love Magazine’s SS14 issue shot by Solve Sundsbo.

For the FW14 season Kayla opened Ohne Titel and closed Nasir Mazhar.

Watch this space!

Birth date: October 16th, 1995
Birthplace: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Ethnic Origin: Jamaican and Guyanese
Nickname: Kayl
How were you scouted: In a mall in my hometown, in Zellers whilst buying a bottle of water.
What’s your best feature: My bushy eyebrows
Favourite beauty product: I love my moroccan oil for my hair and Maybelline smokey eyes mascara.
Hobbies: Baking, reading, shopping, exercising, sketching and hanging with friends.
Fitness Regime: I like to do Yoga a few times a week and do a ton of walking. Whether it be to the store or to castings, and in general to stay fit. I also love to bike ride and jog.
Favourite Movie: Definitely The Great Gatsby!
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Royals- Lorde
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Chocolate! Especially chocolate peanuts!
What is your biggest fear?: Heights
What is your dream country to visit?: I would like to visit Australia, i heard the beaches are amazing and I could definitely use the vitamin D.
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: The day of the Louis Vuitton SS14 fashion show. It was so exciting to be in the show and i can’t even explain how honoured and privileged i felt that I was chosen to close Marc Jacob’s last show for Vuitton.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: I would love to be on the cover of Vogue of course!
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: Once I shot outdoors for a website during the summer and the bees kept hovering around my head because they were attracted to the product in my hair.
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: My favourite fashion city would probably be a tie between London and New York. I love the culture and beauty of London and the hub of energy that is NYC.
Who are your idols?: Model wise, I would say Naomi Campbell. She has amazing drive to succeed and shes very determined not to mention how beautiful she is.
What was the last dream you remember?: A few nights ago I dreamt I was trapped in an old haunted house with people I went to elementary school with. Weirdly enough I haven’t seen them in at least 5 years yet i still remember their faces and voices.
One word to describe yourself: Blessed
Twitter name: @kayllaclarke
Instagram name: kaylaclrk
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? Maybe a million dollars to go completely bald

ftape

Easily could have slide in and replaced some of these fillers in London but with the tokenism in London its hard to do, but it was nice to see her walk. I hope she has better showing in Milan, even thought it may quite difficult to do. I'm rooting for her! but getting annoyed

Show Package – Paris F/W 14: Marilyn

models.com

Kayla looked spectacular at Junko Shimada, just thought see do a little better this season.

Kayla walked a bunch of shows in Toronto last week for their fashion week. She looked fabulous at every show she walked.

Adidas special "Queen Of Asphalt" for Be magazine (France) May 2014

Photographer: Daniel Roche
Stylist: Vanessa Coquet
Hair: Leslie Thibaud for Airport Agency
Make-up: Alexandra Schiavi for Airport Agency

Model: Kayla Clarke

Source: imcmagazine.com

^I agree! She is looking LA chic & beautiful in those shots! I hope there is a lot more work to come from this girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
modeket
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->