Kell on Earth - Kelly Cutrone's reality show on Bravo

^^Very true. He seems very spoiled, but also seems like a cool person to know. His style is cool too, different but very cool. To me, he helps make the show...with his amusing personality ^_^B)

^well he said himself that he came from a privileged background,however he doesn't strike me as somebody that uses that to get him places in life like so many in this country whose family has money.

just read a local newspaper and kelly had an interview. First question was why was the show not shown in Canada and the UK. She has no idea why and shes urging everyone to call MTV or whatever to show it because she wants all her fans to see it.

^i know!? is that typical? because it seems like their other programmes last a little longer unless it was something kelly herself wanted?

AHH just finished watching ep 1 and love love this show!! Is anyone able to put any links up?? Pretty please... for some reason the link to the second ep with mega isnt working for me! grrr

really? where did u read that?
i cant seem to find a lot of info on him on the net

Kelly said it when she was talking about him saying he grew up on 5th avenue and wears Rick Owens and dresses all black.

Just found a website that has links to all the episodes... realitytvfan.org

i am so sad the season is over. for the first time i can actually say i can watch a reality show and enjoy it. very cool.

how sweet was the b-day surprise?! and the fake andrew skinner wedding and then having the cake with andrew's name on it....hilarious! and those goat hair shoes they got kelly....gorgeous.

I've just started watching this show on the recommendation of some friends.. after hearing that i really remind them of kelly. :mellow: i wanted to check it out to see if that was a good or bad thing. Still really not sure..:lol: about 15mins into the first episode i was already pretty hooked.. now looking for episode 3 online.. definitely a fun show.. might be my new guilty pleasure. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->