Kell on Earth - Kelly Cutrone's reality show on Bravo

^same but just copy the address and place it into your browser and it will lead you to it.

Thanks lady b!

Just downloaded the first series, I'm so hooked. She is such a cool person, her book sounds great.
Also, I loved the photo shoot for the book cover, she says she's not good on camera but she looked STUNNING.

ive seen that link before on the site for a long time now and just thought it was episode 1 not season 1.

LadyB, merci beaucoup my friend.it wouldn t let me karma u

it's taking forever to download on vuze. am so annoyed it says 2 days

Im watching Ep. 5 at the moment, the download worked great. Thanks again. The show is great. Very realistic in comparision of the rest of the reality shows I've watched recently.

im on episode 4. kelly and the management go to london and leave the lower management by themselves. its funny and less stressful than the ones ive seen so far especially the firing episode.

I don't get the Andrew love|: he is one os many rich, hipsters that try to by edgy and love to make failed sarcastic comments.

Most of the interns/assistants are uselless and pretend that posting lables on letters is as difficult as performing open heart surgery.

i just finished watching the last episode im so sad there was only 8 episodes. Please let us have a 2nd season!

i just watched the 3 episodes posted back to back

so we need 6,7 and 8. thank uuuuuuuuuuu

Ahhh, internet manners, virtually non-existent :smile:
I love this show, I can't help comparing it the Rachel Zoe Project because that's the only other behind the scenes of fashion reality show but Kell On Earth is so superior. The people aren't like caricatures and Kelly is such an amazing role model.
I love the ep where they find Coco the dog! That is so insane.

yeah that coco scene was just crazy. Theres like 0 chance that would happen to anyone.

How obvious was it that she was still boning her baby daddy?
and he looks like he can't even be bothered with his child and the Kelly forces things...

Also @lady B: merci beaucoup, t'es genial :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->