Kelly Osbourne

Oooh, those last pictures are pretty, she looks good in her new video too, good skin!

While I don't find her attractive and do not aspire to her style,I do respect her for having very strong ideas about what she likes and doesn't likes and for not being afraid 1) to take risks and 2) to be herself,always and only herself.

Sometimes one thinks "oh my earth,what is she thinking",but imho that's what being young is all about:smile:

This is the only look I've ever liked on her..

It's simple enough, because her image is so messed up... It balances it all a bit..

attachment.php

In the end, despite all the negative things about her; she's still younger, prettier, stronger, richer, cooler, crazier etc. than I'll ever be. I give her props for that.

kelly looks great in the pics from paper magazine! i must get that issue!

My respect for Kelly has doubled since I read her article in the TeenVogue about being called fat and starving actresses. She's a very strong girl to be able to overcome all the nasty comments that spill out of journalist's and the public's mouthes.

normal_kellypromo2.jpg

normal_kellypromo3.jpg

normal_ellegirlmarch200504.jpg

normal_sundaymag031%5B1%5D.jpg

I always thought that her and Jack would be scared to death of involving themselves with drugs after what happened to their father. I guess not.

I really like her. I think she has style, but she manages to just make it HER OWN! dont know if that makes any sense? shes not a typical hollywood teen & i love the fact that she wears short skirts, bustiers, and 5 inch heels and manages to pull it off with all the confidence she has. She has a beautiful face, as well! I love her new song, and i love the videO... shes great IMHO!

cereza_glam said:
She looks amazing in her "One Word" video. I like her :wink:

:flower: yes that video is cool
I think Kelly O has her good and her bad moments , but I admire her for her courage

kellyosbourne_video.jpg
I :heart: her new style

(I saw a recent pic of Jack & it suprised me how well he looked

Jack lost major weight training in kickboxing after a trip to Thailand.

And I think longer hair with blunt bangs look fantastic on Kelly.

purplelucrezia said:
Just look at her skirt- James Dean! I'd love to raid her wardrobe... :D

I want this skirt. I have googled my butt off since I saw it a while back and no go!

i didnt even care about her but since i read her interview for Nylon, i'd herby like to announce my hatred for the lady. she has such a pathetic attitude and keeps talking about how people see her in real life and say 'omg, you're prettier than i though'..who cares :rolleyes: . her music is crap, it doesnt matter how many albums she's releases in one year, she's still crap. i do agree she's not typical hollywood but that's only because she's obese and because she wears more black than the average, in real life, she's nothing more than an ordinary hipster, I've seen a gazillion of kellys in gigs even before kelly came around.

and she should get that chanel logo tattoo she was aiming for...it'd look nice on her forehead. ^_^

i like that she's not cookiecutter and i absolutely adore her alabaster skin though i think she totally overdid the bratty daughter role in the show.
at least she has somewhat carved a niche for herself without being overly reliant on her family name [tori spelling, i'm lookin atcha].

osbourne.kelly.072005.jpg

Uh oh, Plleeeease Kelly dont start a downward spiral like those OTHER hollywood starving starlets.:unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->