Kelly Rowland

highheels

Reaction score
Kelly Rowland in Allure

I know she is getting married soon, so what's this pic all about?

Attachments

• KellyAllureMay05.jpg
    KellyAllureMay05.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 106
There were rumors that he was her rebound guy and she cheated on him, and there were also rumors that he cheated on her and has women on the side. But noone really knows the truth but them.

this was for allure's love your body or whatever issue...so within that context, its tasteful...might i add, she really is rivaling beyonce in terms of looks...her body is to die for!

Is this the girl who claimed to sleep wit her Bible?
Wow...

I don't see what posing for a tasteful nudity shot in a beauty magazine has got to do with her getting married. Allure used this photograph for their annual "Love Your Body" feature - something to strengthen the self-esteem of women, not something to boost the sexual appetites of men.

elysia said:
I don't see what posing for a tasteful nudity shot in a beauty magazine has got to do with her getting married. Allure used this photograph for their annual "Love Your Body" feature - something to strengthen the self-esteem of women, not something to boost the sexual appetites of men.

so true! nor does posing nude necessarily undermine one's religious values

Arug said:
Is this the girl who claimed to sleep wit her Bible?
Wow...

No that would be her other two conterparts, Beyonce and Michelle. Kelly has always been the dare devil in the group.

elysia said:

We'll thank you for clearing that up for me. I should have written that I had no idea where the picture was from and that i had heard rumors that the wedding was called off. So in turn, i thought this was a way of her lashing back. I was wrong.

Ho-Coture said:
No that would be her other two conterparts, Beyonce and Michelle. Kelly has always been the dare devil in the group.

Well Kelly claims to be a Chirstian as well. I havent heard her say it as much as the others but she still claims it... I personally dont see anything classy about the picture at all.:angry:

SanDiego said:
Well Kelly claims to be a Chirstian as well. I havent heard her say it as much as the others but she still claims it... I personally dont see anything classy about the picture at all.:angry:

aah, well, we all disagree but i really dont see whats unclassy about this...she looks good and proud of her body...nudity and class are not mutually exclusive

I think she looks good there. I still prefer Beyonce though... :ninja:

elysia said:
Allure used this photograph for their annual "Love Your Body" feature - something to strengthen the self-esteem of women, not something to boost the sexual appetites of men.

It didn't strenthen my self-esteem. Just made me feel sorta inadequate. :cry:

She looks great! She has a beautiful face and I agree with whoever said her body is to die for...she looks FAB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->