Kelly Rutherford

oh i love her.
she looks radiant in that vera wang on gossip girl...
and she just looks so elegant.

i truly think she looks better as she ages...... =)

gossip-girl-palace-hotel-03.jpg

justjared

Looking at her photos from Melrose Place, she has gotten so beautiful throughout the years. :heart:

shes soooo beautiful. i love that her and the OC mum (forgot her name! mental blank) are friends in real life. they are both so elegant and something i'd like to be when im at their age.

Kelly Rutherford @ CW Networks TCA All Star Celebration Party - Arrivals - JULY.20.07 (celebutopia).

Blake Lively and Kelly Rutherford on the set of “Gossip Girl” - AUG.11.08

celebutopia

Kelly Rutherford, Nicole Fiscella, Taylor Momsen and Leighton Meester @ Henri Bendel and YSL Beaute celebration of "Gossip Girl" S2, Aug. 24

celebutopia

Kelly Rutherford @ Henri Bendel and YSL Beaute celebration of "Gossip Girl" Season 2 in New York City, August 24
celebutopia

Kelly Rutherford @ 4th annual Pink Party to benefit Cedars-Sinai women's cancer research, Santa Monica, September 13 - celebutopia.

Kelly Rutherford on the set of "Gossip Girl" in New York City, October 18

celebutopia

Kelly Rutherford, Jamie Luner & Rena Sofer @ Melrose Place cast at Planet Hollywood in LA (May 1999) - celebutopia.

Kelly Rutherford, On set with the stars of "Gossip Girl" October 23

celebutopia

Kelly Rutherford @ Furla Talent Hub's 1st Anniversary Party in New York City, October 29 -celebutopia.

Lindsay Price and Kelly Rutherford @ Furla Talent Hub's 1st Anniversary Party in New York City, October 29
celebutopia

i think i'm in love with this woman...:blush: :lol: she is so beautiful...:crush:

rutherford-blog.jpg

usmagazine

Gossip Girl's Kelly Rutherford Pregnant!
Monday December 1, 2008

Gossip Girl star Kelly Rutherford, 40, and her entrepreneur husband, Daniel Giersch, are expecting their second child in June, her rep said in a statement Monday.
The couple are already parents to two-year-old son, Hermes.

Rutherford, who plays Blake Lively's mother Lilly van Der Woodsen, revealed that Hermes is no stranger to the Gossip Girl set.
Who has he bonded with in particular?
"Oh, everybody!" Rutherford told Usmagazine.com. "We have such a nice set because people bring their kids and their dogs. It looks like we're running a doggy daycare in the makeup room, it's really something."
But, she added: ""I don't bring him as much I used to because he's having so much fun at his classes during the day!"

Kelly Rutherford Hopeful 'Bowls of Fruit' Can Hide a Burgeoning Belly

For many writers of weekly television shows, finding a solution to an actress' unexpected pregnancy is quite simple -- write the big announcement into the plot line and avoid spending several months inventing creative ways to hide a burgeoning belly. While the method may be quick and simple, actress Kelly Rutherford -- who recently announced she is expecting her second child in June -- is hoping that the crew on her hit show, Gossip Girl, can become a bit more ingenious and avoid the more obvious option.
Although Kelly is aware that the writers "could change their minds" about the course her character takes, she is hopeful they are able to keep "what they've written now, it's so wonderful." The 40-year-old laughs that, with the help of a few props, she is more than willing to do her part as well!
"I'm hoping I can just walk around holding bowls of fruit -- or standing behind counters. My handbags will get a little bigger!"

Thrilled with the upcoming arrival, Kelly admits she is having trouble waiting to find out if her 2-year-old son Hermès Gustaf Daniel will be welcoming a new brother or a sister. In the mean time, however, Hermès is quite content rubbing his mommy's growing belly, saying, "Mommy's tummy!"
Hermès and baby-on-the-way are Kelly's children with her husband, German businessman Daniel Giersch.

kelly_rutherford300.jpg

celebrity babies

Kelly Rutherford leaves the Santa Monica Superior Court - January, 22 2009 - celebutopia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonnyjonny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->