Kelly Wearstler

Meg

inspired contemplation
Reaction score
I don't watch that show she's on, Top Design and hadn't heard of her until a couple of days ago. I guess she's an interior designer or consultant. Anyway, I saw some pics on Go Fug Yourself and must say, from what I have seen, I love her style. She clearly loves fashion and I like that she dresses with a bit of theatricality. I can't find that many photo's of her style but anyway.
from bravotv.com
td_episode_205_pic24.jpg

she's second from the left in that shot.
wtw_203_kelly.jpg

makes me think of the Dior runway from a couple seasons ago
td_episode_202_pic22.jpg

she's on the right - again, I love this outfit.
kelly_108_07_320x240.jpg

A more subdued look

There are other pics of her more laid back style on her site, but it's flash so I can't grab them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pic from the Harper's website, nytimes.com, and style.com
2me9xjq.jpg

Wearstler-395.jpg

03m.jpg

i enjoy her too. she's in the new domino, big spread on her home and her. she's on the cover. ironically, i'm not that into her interior design skills...or maybe it's just her home. i haven't seen much of her work.

I was just coming in her to post her Domino cover! And how interesting, the day after I start this thread, Fashionista has a post on her and her Domino cover :shifty:

Anyway, these are the biggest I could find. dominomag.com
ma_08oct_cover.jpg

gasl_kelly_wearstler_01.jpg

I think she looks great. I love Domino in general, so I'm glad to see her on the cover. I do love her work as well. From what I understand, she generally was really big into Hollywood Regency style, but I've heard others describe her works as mod baroque. I'll try and put some images in here as well of that.

very strange as well, but I JUST got some shoes like that off of ebay. Metallic gold jazz shoes. Hopefully they arrive soon...

Do you miss Carrie Bradshaw's fabulous fashion sense?

b

Then start watching Top Design, because designer Kelly Wearstler, one of the judges on Bravo's interior-design competition show, gives the Sex and the City shoe siren a run for the money with her wardrobe choices: You never know what she'll be wearing each week.

We're talkin' feathers, sequins and berets, and her updos can be so sky high that she teeters on being mistaken for Marge Simpson.

"I never go out, but I have all these great outfits," Wearstler told me the other night at her Beverly Hills manse, where she was hosting a launch party for Domino: The Book of Decorating. "So I was just like, F--k it, I'm just going to wear them."

Wearstler is the designer behind celebrity hot spots like the Tides hotel in Miami's South Beach, the Viceroy hotels in Palm Springs and Santa Monica, Body English nightclub in Las Vegas and the restaurant at the exclusive Bergdorf Goodman department store in New York City. She's currently working on a china collection as well as a bedding line.

Wearstler admits she's been approached to star in her own reality show, but she's politely declined. "I don't watch TV," she insisted. "I haven't seen any of the Top Designs. I'm too scared and nervous. I'm shy—honestly!"
eonline

Cheers for that Kim!

i adore her! if anyone could post mag articles it would be much appreciated!

a new outfit this week! While it's a bit much for me personally, I always feel that it's her personal style and she really pulls it off because she feels comfortable in what she wears. Apparently the dress is marni, the hat is vintage, and she's wearing Louboutins.
td_wtw_207_03.jpg

td_episode_207_22.jpg

bravotv

images from fabsugar.
to be honest - i think the first two are the first real missteps i've seen from her.
KellyWear_Donat_15035673_600.xlarger.jpg

KellyWear_John_15208895_600.xlarger.jpg

sc014debb8.preview.jpg

Picture%202_14.png

I wish we could see this last one better...
sc014dcbfb.preview.jpg

She's got great style... I don't watch top design but I've caught a few minutes of it here and there and have always noticed how awesome she looks.

Her clothing and hair is all over the place. Sometime I love it (and want to wear it) and other times I LOVE it, ecause it is so insane.

Love her!

I had no idea she had a blog - can't wait to check it out !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->