Kendall Jenner - posting requires reading thread rules, see post #1

Yea I thought they were really pretty and tasteful. But of course the media is getting on her back again. "Too provocative. Too sexy. She's growing up too fast." Same old boring rhetoric.

^yeah i just watch that news on E! channel.

i guess the problem is just because she's too tall, that's why those short pants looks so really short on her! that's it. *media is just too overreacted blahhh..*

It also doesn't help that she's part of the Kardashian/Jenner clan. Any and everything she does is extra scrutinized and criticized. But I do love how supportive Kendall's sisters are of her and her career though. I'm sure their support helps Kendall ignore all the haters and people who love to tear her down.

I'm not big fan of her and I don't like her acting.. Maybe, that's why I don't like Kardiashian's family, I have no idea. I know, I know it is prejudice, but I can't change it(or I do not want). I prefer different models.. :wink:

So you came to this thread to tell us how much you don't like Kendall and her family??

You really have nothing better to do with your time. Got it.

^Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. She wasn't disrespectful or something.:wink: I like Kendall, I think she's the most beautiful in Kardashian family, but I don't see her as a high fashion model (and it has nothing to do with her being Kardashian).

I didn't say she wasn't entitled to her opinion :wink: But I don't understand people who come to threads and post in them just to say they don't like whoever the subject of the thread is. If you don't like Kendall, don't post here. That's my opinion. And as you implied, Teja, I'm entitled to it.

None of the threads in tFS are appreciation threads, also negative comments are allowed. It brings some diversity to the threads as different opinions are expressed.

When it comes to Kendall's high fashion career, I dont see it happening. Her look is extremely commercial, there's just not that much demand for models like her in HF. But I am sure she'll keep getting commercial work in the future!

Criticism in my opinion is fine. Many of you have said you don't believe Kendall is HF material. No problem there. But why post in this thread when you outright don't like Kendall? I don't like Baptiste Giabiconi so I don't go to his thread. I'm not really a fan of Lara Stone, so I stay outta her thread. You see what I'm saying? Why waste your time when you "prefer different models"?

But whatever. To each, his own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kylie and Kendall Jenner's Personal Family Photos

kendall-jenner-kylie-jenner-family-01.jpg

"I took ballet when I was little for a few years, and I loved it. Kylie and I LOVED to dress up when we were little!" —Kendall

kendall-jenner-kylie-jenner-family-06.jpg

"My parents and siblings would always find us in different costumes every hour. We loved it! When I was younger, I was more of a tomboy, but I grew out of that for the most part." —Kendall

kendall-jenner-kylie-jenner-family-05.jpg

"That was my first visit to NY! It was amazing! We went during Christmas time, and it was SO FUN! All we did was shop and go to The American Girl store. That was my favorite place to be at the time. Looking back, I probably wouldn't wear what I was wearing while I was ice skating today. Haha!" -Kendall

"I remember not choosing this outfit for myself. My style has definitely changed since then!" —Kylie

kendall-jenner-kylie-jenner-family-03.jpg

"This picture was supposed to be one of our Christmas cards, but I guess never ended up working out for our cards. I'm pretty sure my Mom came up with the idea of wearing white shirts and jeans..."—Kendall

"I remember this was a fun family shoot."—Kylie

kendall-jenner-kylie-jenner-family-04.jpg

"This photo was taken at the Teen Choice Awards. Selena is a family friend, and she is soo nice! Kendall and I had the best time dressing up for this. I wore a Myne minidress and my mom's Louboutins (we're the same shoe size!)."—Kylie

"I'm wearing an H&M skirt and Steve Madden combat boots. We've known Selena for a little while now. I remember meeting her a couple years ago, and she has always been extremely nice!"—Kendall

kendall-jenner-kylie-jenner-family-07.jpg

"The theme [of our 2010 Christmas card] was 'Tom Ford,' as my mom likes to call it."—Kendall

teen vogue

The first two photos are adorable!! Thanks for posting :smile:

The 'Tom Ford' Christmas card is pretty neat! Aww, little Mason. Adorbs!

Kendall is really gorgeous but I think her face is more 'commercial' than high fashion. Maybelline, perhaps? :wink:

TV personality Kendall Jenner arrives at Candie's Presents the Premiere of "Beastly" starring Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer on February 24, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.

wireimage

If she gets with a better agency, she actually has the right look and height to be a true high fashion model. She could be doing way more blue chip work.

I love Kendall, she seems sweet. She has amazing legs! I think she chooses the right outfits for her, lots of leg, but very high. She shows of her asset, but in a non sl*tty way. I think it would be hard for something to look sl*tty on her.

At the Prom - LA Premiere

displayimage.php

The outfit is pretty, not to my taste but still nice. I don't like her hair though - it's very flat and it looks like she has hair extensions.

On the cover of American Cheerleader:

displayimage.php

both from kendall-jenner.org

Sorry no HQs!

I think she's quite pretty & i love her body and she has an amazing height for her age....but if she wasn't a Kardashian relative, i highly doubt she'd be a model.

Kendall was seen out with their older sis Kourtney Kardashian on July 17th 2011

justjaredjr.com

I think she's quite pretty & i love her body and she has an amazing height for her age....but if she wasn't a Kardashian relative, i highly doubt she'd be a model.

I love Kendall, and thinks she's beautiful but i personally think even if she wasnt related to the Kardashians, she'd still model. Granted that i KNOW she wouldn't be as privelaged or exposed as she is now if she wasn't related to them.

She's looking great, and thanks for the pics vanessa! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->