Kenneth Cole Fw 04

Atelier

Hoppity Hop
Reaction score
Let the games begin with Kenneth Cole and this sleek number.

Anne V. (is it?) looking crisp for a crisp day.

The video is up for all to enjoy. As always, the official Olympus Fashion Week site is updated super quick.

See it here.

Daria (opens and closes), Elise, Eugenia, Linda V., Alek, Isabeli, Anne V., Liya, Ujjwala, Mariacarla, etc.

The music is top notch too.

I had to turn the sound off on that video when Vanessa Carlton's cover of "Paint It Black" came on. :sick: :sick: :sick:

I soooooo want a pair of those flat boots, though.

hey all, newbie here....anyways, the dress is gorgeous on isabeli, it just sorta slides on her. very well cut.

i liked it alot. i loved the cut of the dresses with the lowered waist band, and i loved how he concentrated on flattery and the fall of the dress on the body rather than skin tight dresses. i liked it a lot. :flower:

WWD.com review:

Kenneth Cole:
Cole is determined to build a serious apparel business, and with its focus on juiced-up classics, he seems on the right track. Yet it is still a work in progress, and for the label to have a serious impact on the runway, he needs to fine-tune his message.

Am I the only one bored to tears by this? Shows like this are the reason why most fashion people don't turn off their snooze button until Paris fashion week.

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Feb 7th, 2004 - 11:10 am
Am I the only one bored to tears by this? Shows like this are the reason why most fashion people don't turn off their snooze button until Paris fashion week.
I'm with you-I'm just gonna sit back and watch the shows on TV-I have no interest in NY fashionweek since Helmut Lang left town...b-o-r-i-n-g..... :wacko:

i like the plunging v necks and the victor and rolf-esque double collar coats.
pretty muted colors/collection. the fabrics were nice.

thanks for the link atelier :smile:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Feb 7th, 2004 - 2:06 pm
i like the plunging v necks and the victor and rolf-esque double collar coats.
me to, btu every thinge lls is really broing.

I agree with chick* NY fashionw eek is so dull ( exept for a few expetions liek AsFor)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"