Kenzo F/W 10.11 Paris

I usually don't like mixed prints, but some of these are lovely! And the colour of the lipstick is quite nice, too!

Love it all again, Antonio simply cannot do wrong in my eyes. Looks so poetic and nostalgic, perfect for autumn!

I really like the majority of the prints, and I think that the dresses on Magdalena and Sigrid are very cute...but I really don't like some of the plainer stuff, and those print meet plaid dresses kind of hurt my eyes.

Seeing a lot of Americana. I see a lot of inspiration from the southern states and mid-west with those florals. Kinda makes me nostalgic of my childhood in Tennessee.

The styling really bothers me for some reason, I find it too disproportional and not in an intentional, clever way and it just feels heavy and uncomfortable.
Aside from that, the highlights got to be the dresses with all the nature/broken glass applications and then the long ones.. they're really gorgeous. some of the coats are nice too.
Not my favorite Kenzo by Marras collection for sure.. but I'm just glad what he did for his own line was beautiful back in Milan..

i think thats what the problem has been this season, the styling, most shows have been overly styled for no reason when the pieces could of stood out all by themselves
this collection feels and reminds me of D&G Fall 2008, particularly Natasha's dress

oh Kenzo :heart:! I simply love everything about this collection, except the shoes, but time will make me love them!

F*** minimalism i love color and prints

love this! Love the earthy vibe of this collection. They all look like adorable dolls esp with that hair ^_^

his is the first collection that makes me want to wear a giant peasant dress

so much edgier and bohemian than his eponymous collection i must say. i love all of the print and pattern, but i enjoyed the refinement he put into his own collection much more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->