Kenzo S/S 2014 : Devon Aoki and Paul Boche by Pierpaolo Ferrari

beedonaldson

Reaction score

KENZO X TOILETPAPER: SPRING/SUMMER 2014 CAMPAIGN

We loved the last collaboration between the Kenzo’s creative directors Humberto Leon & Carol Lim and TOILETPAPER magazine. And so did everyone else it seems, as they’ve decided to unite once again for the brands SS14 campaign starring Devon Aoki and Paul Boche. The pair said “Even before we had finished shooting the first campaign, we knew that this was an experience we were ready to continue. Maurizio Cattelan, Pierpaolo Ferrari and Micol Talso’s take on fashion is the perfect window through which to view this seasons KENZO’s collections for men and women. Markedly original, their ideas for what we could do for the Spring-Summer collections took our partnership to another level. The combination of their expertise and Devon and Paul’s unique attitudes, offer an incredible and extraordinary energy to the series of images and we are extremely happy with the outcome.” There will be more to come, but for now let us gaze at this surreal image. Devon rests casually upon a massive fish, held up gallantly by Paul, the poor sod, but he is doing it sporting the very latest in Kenzo fashions, so it’s not all bad.

10magazine.tumblr

Devon! :heart: This looks awesome.

That is so cool! So happy to see Devon! :woot::heart:

Super happy to see Devon, not so much in a Kenzo ad but I'll take what I can get.

Fantastic! Devon and Paul are fashionable 'bodies of water' for this 'holy mackerel' of a campaign!

I like what I see so far.

Fantastic casting and a unique campaign shot. Very interesting and refreshing.

Really liking what I see here, and looking forward to seeing more.

i did not like the collection but this looks really promising, just hope they dont ruin it with the logo like last season

Great to see Devon in a fashion campaign! :woot: So far, I really like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->