Kenzo x H&M

Thank you for the answers, everyone! Hopefully, they will allow you to try things on. Size isn't the problem here - what you think will look good on you in theory might look tragic in reality, so I always try everything on :lol:

The price is pretty bad. Balmain x H&M was expensive but nowhere near the cost of Balmain. This Kenzo x H&M dress is $500?! I have a genuine Kenzo dress that I paid $200 less for. I thought the point was accessible high fashion, not H&M quality designer fashion at the same price.

hm website

$250 for this bag is also more than I was expecting.
l]
the prices are crazy!

the prices are crazy!
They invest a lot of money in publicity and they want money back , the TV spot Kenzo ×H&M on german privat chanel in best time costs surely very very expensive.
Surely H&M site will shot down as always, anyway i dont want anything year from this collaboration. For this prices better to buy designer item from current collection. Luisaviaroma has from 10% till 15 % discount for winter collections. Second time in last 2 monthes.

I got two items just then. It was nowhere near as crazy as Balmain.

Same, less people, less running and tearing stuff of the racks :lol:

Guess the Kendall and Gigi promo was worth it for Balmain.

Same, less people, less running and tearing stuff of the racks :lol:

Guess the Kendall and Gigi promo was worth it for Balmain.

The site of H&M is shot down:
Source :www.hm.com/de/kenzo

We have a lot of visitors on the site right now.
This is due to the high level of interest in our latest collection.

We are working as efficiently as possible to give you access.
Please try again soon.

Please note: items placed in the shopping bag are not reserved,
so once you have chosen your items proceed immediately to the checkout.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Anyway, it is no chance to take anything online.

The site of H&M is shot down:
Source :www.hm.com/de/kenzo

Anyway, it is no chance to take anything online.

Probably depends on the continent. I went 10am this morning (2 hours after H&M opened) and there were only 10 people shopping the collection. Now it is 4pm and most stuff is still there.

Probably depends on the continent. I went 10am this morning (2 hours after H&M opened) and there were only 10 people shopping the collection. Now it is 4pm and most stuff is still there.

Yes, surely.
Here the site is shot down, for online no Chance. Maybe in H&M shop is more easy but i think here is not. I googled and found that only 17!!! H&M stores, in 10 big cities, in Germany are selling KenzoXH&M collab collections. In Berlin 4 stores but in Frankfurt-Main only 1 H&M store sells collab collection, it is surely impossible to go in and buy something. And, see, the site is down because who works or have no chance to travel! with car or train till Frankfurt those people try to buy online.
I wanted to see online shop and maybe buy finally something but see, no chance at all. Depend surely of the country.

They invest a lot of money in publicity and they want money back , the TV spot Kenzo ×H&M on german privat chanel in best time costs surely very very expensive.
Surely H&M site will shot down as always, anyway i dont want anything year from this collaboration. For this prices better to buy designer item from current collection. Luisaviaroma has from 10% till 15 % discount for winter collections. Second time in last 2 monthes.

I have never seen that TV spot! But i dont have SKY so...

Yes, surely.
Here the site is shot down, for online no Chance. Maybe in H&M shop is more easy but i think here is not. I googled and found that only 17!!! H&M stores, in 10 big cities, in Germany are selling KenzoXH&M collab collections. In Berlin 4 stores but in Frankfurt-Main only 1 H&M store sells collab collection, it is surely impossible to go in and buy something. And, see, the site is down because who works or have no chance to travel! with car or train till Frankfurt those people try to buy online.
I wanted to see online shop and maybe buy finally something but see, no chance at all. Depend surely of the country.
the one at the Zeil?
If it´s that one, than even without the collabs it´s almost impossible to get in the store and look around with calmly

I have never seen that TV spot! But i dont have SKY so...

No, not on Sky, yesterday i saw the spot on RTL, they choosed the time when the young and not young womens are watching GZSZ. I don't know if how many days and how many times they send the pubblicity , didn't watch TV in last days, only yesterday .

now you can go online, i wanted to see which H&M and i used Google, i klicked to H&M and it's online!!!! But the Prices for H&M ... :shock: , can buy designer items...

I´m in Milano. They had two separate showrooms, for men and women. I only got to enter in Women´s and gotta say that the clothes are crap. The little I could see of Men´s collection, you guys got all the good stuff... lucky bastards! the jacket I was slightly interested in is men´s, so are the tiger jumpers.

So it won't be as successful as Balmain... here in Poland you can find almost all the pieces and some are available in every size.

Balmain´s was also more wearable, wasn´t it? there were a lot of pieces I would have gotten from Balmain but only 1 or 2 from Kenzo´s...

No, not on Sky, yesterday i saw the spot on RTL, they choosed the time when the young and not young womens are watching GZSZ. I don't know if how many days and how many times they send the pubblicity , didn't watch TV in last days, only yesterday .

now you can go online, i wanted to see which H&M and i used Google, i klicked to H&M and it's online!!!! But the Prices for H&M ... :shock: , can buy designer items...

everything i looked at is sold out online

Balmain´s was also more wearable, wasn´t it? there were a lot of pieces I would have gotten from Balmain but only 1 or 2 from Kenzo´s...

Yes, Balmain was not bad at all, i fell in love with leather jacket and there were some good items but online was no chance and drive half an hour and spend the whole night there, no, i would never do all this about BalmainxH&M ( and about Balmain too :wink: , better at home, comfortable in own bed and without BalmainXH&M or Balmain)

everything i looked at is sold out online
Me too, ok, i could take green silk blouse but till i see which size could be mine all blouses in my sizes were sold out. Leather jacket could be also funny but was sold out yet. See, i if i tried from 8 o'clock to go online than i could buy and the leather jacket and the blouse. The long coat was available in all sizes but it looks so cheap, the blouses , red only in 34 and green in 38 and i didn't risk with 38, i saw the sizes,i need there minimum 40 or 42.
I wanted leather gloves but of course sold out. The gloves are cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just worked the Portland launch, there were maybe ten-fifteen people in line to get in when we opened and hardly anything sold. We sold out of the keychain and the patch worked men's hoodie. It's much nicer in person but I still only wanted the basic looking pieces (save for the furry varsity jacket, that was kind of awesome lol) I wonder if they'll mark it down on sale like they did with Margiela.

^if they mark it down, when do you guess that be?

Honestly not sure, ever since Margiela they haven't done designer markdowns (we usually ship it back to production companies per request of the house) but I just am making a guess becuase it didn't seem to sell that well.

Went to the biggest H&M in Milan around 6 pm and that was no crowd. Everything are still there and almost all sizes are available. I got an eye for the bag (the one that looks like kenzo's shopping bag) but ended up buying nothing because the quality doesnt look good..nothing really caught my attention from this collection

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->