Kevyn Aucoin Products In London?

KeSKiSe

Reaction score
I'm going to take a trip to London in January, and I would like to buy some Kevyn Aucoin products, but I don't know where to do it, and if his products are avaliable there.

Can somebody help me? Thanks! :P

Hi KeSKiSe,

It's been a while since I last visited London, (May this year I think) but I saw his line at Harvey Nichols.

:flower:

sorry but his entire range has been pulled out of Harvey Nicols :(

just last month in fact

oh and it's been replaced with Diane von Furstenberg's 'new' makeup range

(it was launched last year in the US but is still relatively new I guess)

Originally posted by PradaP@Oct 28 2004, 06:51 AM
oh and it's been replaced with Diane von Furstenberg's 'new' makeup range

(it was launched last year in the US but is still relatively new I guess)
[snapback]408978[/snapback]​

A makeup line from a clothing designer replaces a rather famed company that actually specializes in cosmetics?

Ridiculous, really.

sh*t!! :angry: Arr I'm so upset.. I can't understand how can they pulled out the make up line from the best make up artist ever!
Whatever, do you know if I can find his books in London too? His biography "A beautiful life", anybody has it?

I'm really sad about that, I wanted to buy his products :(

Even though Kevyn's stuff is amazing, his stuff wasn't doing that well on the stores... It's a total shame, actually last night I was going through some old W magz to get some pics, and I found a pic of him doing Sharlom Harlow's makeup at Izaacs' show in 1997, I got soo sad... :cry:

He has a website, with a forum and everything, but I woudln't buy anything from his site, their customer service sucks, and you wouldn't be able to get anything you order for a long time, sometimes even your paid order might get missing and stuff...

I have his coffeetable book "The Art of Makeup" (ISBN 1-85375-180-4)
It's really amazing..I don't tire of looking at the pictures :heart:

Originally posted by KeSKiSe@Nov 3 2004, 07:37 AM
Whatever, do you know if I can find his books in London too? His biography "A beautiful life", anybody has it?

You should be able to find his books in most good book stores across the world.

Even out here in wilderness Australia, pretty much every local bookstore around me carries a few of his books, if not the entire range.

If you're looking to purchase his makeup online, try saks.com or beauty.com
If you are looking to purchase his books online, amazon.com

:cry: I can't believe that his make up line did't work... it's Kevyn!

Thank you all :D The fact is that I'm from Spain, and I think his firts book "The Art of make up" and his biography "A beautiful life" is not avaliable in Spanish stores, so I'll buy them when I'll go to London.

i know they sell it somewhere......ive definately walked past it somewhere

Thank you!! I'll go to Harvey Nichols, I hope his line is still avaliable. Thank you all :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->