Kiara Ridgell

Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
20 y/o new face from Monticello, Arkansas.

Height: 5' 11" (180cm)
Bust: 32" (81cm)
Waist: 24" (61cm)
Hips: 35" (89cm)
Shoes: 8.5
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Agency: One Management
onemanagement.com

Modeling story. I met [scout] Scie Ward two summers ago at her open call. She took me on and helped me get started.
Favorite designer. Jason Wu, don't ask why, but I feel like if I were to meet him we would be best friends. I also love John Galliano.
Any given day of the week, I'm wearing... Simple black tank-top, fitted black jeans, over-sized cardigan, black leather bag and black suede booties.
Beauty routine. I am a natural girl. Just water and face wash. Oh, and I use Raw Shea Butter. It keeps my skin smooth and bright.
I'm currently listening to..."What Can't We Do," by Cris Cab feat. Daytona. Calvin Harris is my favorite DJ. And he's hot too.
My browser is always open to... Models.com and Style.com. I pretty much live there.
Last book you read. I'm reading Tim Gunn's Fashion Bible: The Fascinating History of Everything in Your Closet.
Little known fact. Most people don't know that I'm a HOOPER. I love, love, love basketball. I've crossed a few people and jayed. [Ed. Note: jayed, in case you were unsure, as most of us in the office were, is when you make a mid-range shot over another player]
I Heart NY. I've been in NYC since last January. All the different people and cultures in one big city amuses me. It's so different.
Favorite NYC restaurant. Spice on 13th and Broadway.
Biggest "Holy ****, I'm a model moment." The day I signed with ONE. I love being a part of the family.
Favorite Spring/Summer show this season. DKNY.
Photographer you'd give a leg to work with. Steven Meisel. He can make any girl look like a supermodel.

onemanagement.com

Imitation of Christ F/W 12.13 NYC

aXVUbuF.jpg

Lila Horn F/W 12.13 NYC

0RyAm7y.jpg

Chris Benz F/W 12.13 NYC

EyOtLqA.jpg

clickmodel.com

She is absolutely stunning, love those polaroids and that last moody black & white shot. She has great features and was able to take the makeup and looks well at all the shows she did, would love to see her on a runway.

• Agency: LA Models | Height: 5'11 (71 in) | Bust: 32" | Waist: 23" | Hips: 33" | Dress: 2 | Shoe: 9" | Hair: Brown | Eyes: Dark Brown
la_models_kiarar_15093.jpg

la_models_kiarar_15092.jpg

Kiara_R2.png
Kiara_R8.png

Kiara_R14.png

Kiara_R4.png
Kiara_R3.png

Kiara_R5.png
Kiara_R7.png

Kiara_R6.png
Kiara_R15.png

lamodels​